- Size (LWH): 4.66 inches, 0.41 inches, 2.45 inches
- Weight: 4.32 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 16 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 670 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 International Version No Warranty, Factory Unlocked (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Powerful Dual Core 800MHz Processor
- Simply modern, strikingly stylish
- Large and Clear 3.8" WVGA Display
- Satisfies the most demanding usage
- More Sophisticated Original Touchwiz 4 UX
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 Announced 2012, February Status Available. Released 2012, May Body Dimensions 118.3 x 62.2 x 10.5 mm Weight 122 g - Touch-sensitive controls Display Type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 480 x 800 pixels, 3.8 inches (~246 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes - TouchWiz v4.0 UI Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB Internal 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM Data GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Speed HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Top Customer Reviews
Model ------- 3G Bands support
GT-I8160 ---- 900/2100 MHz (Digitel in Venezuela for example. Most operators in Europe use these bands).
GT-I8160L --- 850/1900 MHz (AT&T in USA, Movilnet/Movistar in Venezuela for example. Most operators in the american continent use these bands).
At first blush the phone seems to perform great. Nice screen and resolution, android gingerbread (ICS comming soon) and vga front camera. Worth spending US$ 20-30 more in comparison to the ace and ace plus. Despite the price difference, the phone is still at a good price considering the specs provided.
You can't go wrong with this phone.
Everytime I see how fast someone else's phone switches applications i get angry at my phone.
The antenna is terrible. This phone does not receive a signal in places where every other phone I see does. The good thing is that I can't have my head in the phone instead of watching my little boy play.
By the numbers it looked like a good deal. Perhaps the pice was low because the manufacturer knew it barely works.
Stay away from this piece of barely working %$#%!!!!
I've been meaning to write this review for a long time.