- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN19C350 19-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3Wx2 audio output
- Wide Color Enhancer
- 1 HDMI (ver 1.3)
- Component & PC input
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model Number: LN19C350
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 19 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LCD 350 HDTV takes your viewing experience to a whole new realm with a Wide Color Enhancer that delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images and intense detail. Not to mention a handy Connect- Share input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, a music playlist and pictures via remote. It’s entertainment made easy.
- Screen Size: 19 inches
- 720p HD
- ConnectShare JPEG: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 3 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- SRS TruSurround HD: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- 1 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- USB: 1 back
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 18.2 x 12.7 x 2.3 inches (WxHxD); 8.6 pounds
- TV with stand: 18.2 x 14.3 x 6.3 inches (WxHxD); 9.0 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
He was correct. Great picture. Fantastic clarity. Very good sound and it fits perfectly under the cabinet. Highly recommend this product.
When I went to Samsung.com to register it, I received an additional 3 months from Samsung on the 12 month warranty...now 15 months.
I ordered a 19" for one of our small guest bedrooms. In a television that small, 720p 60Hz is just fine. Everything about the TV is working well, and I find the quality of the picture and volume quite satisfactory for its intended purpose.
I would definitely recommend this television to others based upon my experience with it.
The picture is optimal, clear and bright. The volume is loud and clear.
On the back are various inputs for USB, audio and video, and for pc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still working great today (6-18-2015) bought October 5, 2011 Does not play movies from the USB drive like my newer SamsungPublished 16 months ago by Amazon Reviews
Works great in our kitchen area. Bake, shake and watch TV at the same time. Compact, so it fits well in our limited space. Picture is quite goo.Published 19 months ago by Kenneth Hladek
My 2000 Sharp 25" stereo TV, placed across the room, was getting harder to watch, and the stereo effect wasn't very convincing, so I went to this 19" Samsung LCD... Read morePublished on April 17, 2013 by Stephen Quinn