- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN22C350 22-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3Wx2 audio output
- Wide Color Enhancer
- 1 HDMI (ver 1.3)
- Component & PC input
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model Number: LN22C350
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 22 inches
- Display Height: 16.6 inches
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LCD 350 HDTV takes your viewing experience to a whole new realm with a Wide Color Enhancer that delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images and intense detail. Not to mention a handy Connect- Share input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, a music playlist and pictures via remote. It’s entertainment made easy.
- Screen Size: 22 inches
- 720p HD
- ConnectShare JPEG: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards. (Learn more)
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. (Learn more)
- 3 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- SRS TruSurround HD: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- 1 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- USB: 1 back
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 21.1 x 14.4 x 3.2 inches (WxHxD); 8.6 pounds
- TV with stand: 21.1 x 16.6 x 6.8 inches (WxHxD); 9.3 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
Defect aside, the design is nice, picture quality good and volume is ok once you make adjustments to the equalizer under menu options. The higher equalizer settings should probably have been set as defaults on this TV right out of the factory. I noticed a couple reviews commenting on the poor volume, but changing the settings makes a big difference.
I also considered a 26-inch set, but the 22-inch turned out to be just the right size for the bedroom.
If this set didn't have the problem with the vertical line, I would have given it four or five stars. I'll try a replacement and see what happens.
Now I mostly use this HDTV for video gaming. I have an Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii. The Xbox 360 came with a HD Component plug but the PS3 didn't so I purchased a HDMI plug thinking it was a HD Component plug. Oh well. It worked fine with the tv. The TV has one HD component plug, a couple of USB ports, and one HDMI. My lack of research was in this area as I didn't think I needed more than one HDMI port. The HD cable box I had to get used an HDMI port therefore I would have to unplug/replug the PS3's HDMI whenever I want to play. Not too much of a hassle! lol.
So out the box, I had a little trouble screwing the stand into the bottom of the HDTV. Perhaps it was my screwdriver, but it still took me more than an hour to screw the darn thing into it and it's not even that tight cause it wiggles around a little bit. They should have made the holes a little bigger I think.
Setting up the HDTV to work with the many components was as smooth as butter. At the time I didn't have my cable box and only had my gaming systems so the option for the Air and Cable channels didn't work for me. To switch between components, all you do is press the source button on the remote and go to TV, Component, HDMI, and Media (for USB). My cable box was on HDMI and my Xbox 360 was on Component.
The graphics look amazing. Again this is my first HDTV so I can't compare to others. I found that I could change the view size to that of widescreen or fullscreen (4:3 or 16:9 ratios).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We take this along in our Travel Trailer. It's perfect for camping, when there isn't any hiking or other activity around.Published 11 months ago by JCard
Picture is quite clear except for shadows when watching tennis--the lines had shadows on both sides. Like the light weight and smaller chassis. Read morePublished on September 18, 2011 by Joan L. Erlanger
Picture quality is excellent. Price is too. I would give it 5 stars, buy could stand to have more audio output. Sometimes I have to turn it all the waqy open to hear it. Read morePublished on August 9, 2011 by Richard F. Chapman
Bought this TV to put in the guest bedroom. Perfect size. Nice picture and sound. Easy to 'assemble.' Would recommend this product. Read morePublished on July 24, 2011 by T. Stickler
I had just received a Samsung 46" backlit set and ordered this smaller TV for the bedroom. I can definitely see the difference with the absence of backlitness. Read morePublished on May 30, 2011 by Billy Five
I just recently bought this tv in the last 60 days the picture quality on this 22 inch is totally awesome one of the richest color 22 inch tvs i have seen so far but there is one... Read morePublished on April 8, 2011 by R.A.B.
I wasn't expecting too much from a small television that fits low on Samsung's rungs, but this TV performed much better than I expected. The picture is clear and bright. Read morePublished on December 16, 2010 by Mikul