- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN46C530 46-Inches 1080p LCD TV - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Samsung LCD 530 HDTV brings you the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution. Not to mention a handy Connect Share input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, music playlists and pictures via remote. It's entertainment made easy. Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images that pop.
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LCD 530 HDTV brings you the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution. Not to mention a handy ConnectShare input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, music playlists and pictures via remote. It’s entertainment made easy. Samsung’s Wide Color Enhancer delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images that pop.
- Screen Size: 46 inches
- Full 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music
playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- SRS TruSurround HD: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
- DNSe: Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by
reproducing the “genuine” stereo sound.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung
- Swivel stand
- 3 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
2 back, 1 side
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: side
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 43.4 x 26.6 x 3.1 inches (WxHxD); 39 pounds
- TV with stand: 43.4 x 25.7 x 9.4 inches (WxHxD); 47.4 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Top customer reviews
Plenty of hookups, which were easy to reach.
The Anyconnect (which allows one device to control another like Sony's Bravia, but for Samsung) works well. It's nothing super, but it works.
You can save favorite channels, easily and quickly switch to other inputs, play mp3s and jpgs via USB, ... ya know, all that stuff that you expect from a very nice TV. It's not going to surprise you much. The video didn't need any adjustment for me, out of the box, but there were a lot of options for tweaking it.
Audio was average, not impressive, but I'm used to a nice surround system (which I promptly hooked up). One reason Anyconnect is nice is that I can have the TV output over the surround sound (an Anyconnect system) very easily.
Oh, and the dang stand swivels. It's a heavy-ish stand, too. Another commenter had a problem 'drilling' the stand, but I found this wasn't an issue. I found the build quality to be the best I've ever seen on a TV.
The picture, though, of course, is what matters most. And this TV has an amazing picture. Clear and beautiful. The colors stand out, the contrast is strong, the blacks look black.
The statistic that is weak on this TV is its slow refresh rate (the 60hz). I actually prefer this TV over ones that have a higher refresh rate. Movies look more like the cinema this way. In fact, many movies are shown in theater at merely 24 hz. Have you ever noticed that a movie or TV show looks subtly like a camcorder, behind the scenes tape, or a Soup Opera? This effect is often the result of a high refresh rate, and it reduces the mental blur from frame to frame. I suspect newer TVs actually let you reduce the refresh rate, because many find a high refresh to be less appealing. But this way I get a cheaper TV that I think actually looks much better. Before you spend hundreds more on a 2D set with extremely high refresh rate, test it out and see what you like better. Make sure the media actually supports the high refresh rate. You may find this cheaper set is as good, or perhaps better if you're like me.
I found no flaws with this TV whatsoever. It's amazing that such a large and beautiful TV, from what many consider the best brand, is so affordable.
I looked it up on the internet and apparently this is a wide spread problem. If I had seen the reviews that mentioned this problem I would not have purchased it.
I figured the television had died. I turned it on and walked away. I heard the power up tone while I was in the other room.
It was like 10 minutes later. I was happy to see the tv wasn't a complete waste.
I had only had it 2 years. And it does that.
I tried to get directv to help me with the problem...thinking it was a directv issue...but tv wouldn't turn on. I cancelled directv and haven't regretted that move. But it
Fantastic Picture: Great right out of the box and the colors are perfect. Blacks are also black and grey's are grey's.
All of the ports you need, 3 hdmi, optical, pc, and other ports.
Great Build Quality. Remote, tv stand, and the monitor are very nice.
Best value. You will not find a 46" tv with this nice of picture anywhere in this price range.
Sound is just average: If you buy a tv bigger then 42" you should be hooking this up to atleast a 5.1 surround system.
Most recent customer reviews
Right out of the box it was great. Impressive to look at, I would definitely recommend.Read more