- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN52C530 52-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black
|Price:||$999.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$400.00 (29%)|
- Installation of 1 provider-supplied mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the mount
- Connecting TV to cable or satellite source See more and upgrades
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- Setup of peripheral devices is not included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards
- ConnectShare(TM) Movie
- Wide Color Enhancer
- Game Mode
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Wide Color Enhancer: Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Light sensor (energy saving)
ConnectShare™ Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. Userfriendly interface allows access to videos,
a music playlist and pictures via the remote.
Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your
games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
thats with a 2yr service plan and tax and my discount added i couldnt pass it up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
got this tv and turned it on at home after reading some so-so reviews. i must say the pictures is clearer, refresh rate is outstanding, colors are bright/vibrant/accurate. Read morePublished on April 18, 2011 by shamooga
This was an excellent TV, I just wish I would have paid a little more attention to the Hz and got a TV with higher than 60. Read morePublished on December 30, 2010 by Megs04
Got this as a large family gift this Christmas. We were all excited to rec it. It took a long time to get here but worth the wait. Read morePublished on December 28, 2010 by Dianne Bailey