|Item Weight||44.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.9 x 20.6 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||MC11H6033CT|
|Installation Type||Counter Top|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
|Compatible Device||Custom Panels|
Samsung MC11H6033CT Countertop Convection Microwave with 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity, SLIM FRY Technology, Grilling Element, Ceramic Enamel Interior, Drop Down Door, and Eco Mode in Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Everything you need in one powerful appliance including convection oven for even cooking, toaster oven, broiler and microwave oven
- Slim Fry; Allows you to prepare great-tasting and healthier foods without the use of oil; Hot air is circulated in such a way that your favorite foods, like French fries and chicken nuggets are cooked to crispy perfection in minutes
- Grilling Element with Ceramic Plate for preparing crispy foods including pizza
- Ceramic Enamel Interior that is both scratch resistant and easy to clean
- 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity with drop down door design, 1000 W of Cooking Power, 10 power levels, and LED display
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Samsung 1.1 cu ft Countertop Convection Microwave
From the Manufacturer
Samsung 1.1 cu. ft. Counter Top Convection Microwave with Slim Fry and Ceramic Enamel Interior.
From the manufacturer
Combines convection cooking with microwave heating.
1.1 cu. ft. Counter Top Convection Microwave features:
- Convection microwave to broil, roast, toast, and microwave foods
- Grilling element and ceramic plate for making pizza and other crispy foods
- Slim Fry technology to cook traditionally fried foods without using oil
- Ceramic enamel interior resists scratches and can be wiped clean
- Stainless steel exterior to complement your kitchen
Convection Microwave for Baking, Broiling, and More
Microwave, broil, roast, and toast foods with ease--all in one appliance--using the Samsung 1.1 Cubic Foot Counter Top Convection Microwave. Sized to fit on your kitchen counter, this handy appliance combines convection cooking with microwave heating, allowing you to cook foods faster and more evenly than you can using a traditional microwave. The grilling element and ceramic plate let you use the microwave to prepare crispy foods such as pizza.
- What''s in the Box? - Samsung 1.1 Cubic Foot Counter Top Convection Microwave
Slim Fry to Prepare Crispy Foods without Oil
Thanks to Samsung''s Slim Fry technology, you can make French fries, chicken nuggets, and other traditionally fried foods in a healthier way, without the use of oil. The microwave circulates hot air to produce crispy, great-tasting food in just minutes.
Scratch Resistant and Easy to Clean
The microwave''s stainless steel exterior and ceramic enamel interior are easy to clean and maintain--simply wipe away grease or oil from the surfaces. In addition, ceramic enamel is more scratch- and stain-resistant than plastic or stainless steel.
The Samsung 1.1 Cubic Foot Counter Top Convection Microwave measures 12-3/16 by 20-9/16 by 19-15/16 inches (H x W x D), weighs 44.1 pounds, and delivers 1,000 watts of power. The 1.1-cubic-foot interior measures 9-1/8 by 14-11/16 by 14-9/16 inches (H x W x D).
|Capacity||1.1 cubic feet||1.4 cubic feet||1.1 cubic feet||1.2 cubic feet|
|SLIM FRY (hot-air circulation)||✓||✓|
|10 Power Levels||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stainless Steel Exterior||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ceramic Enamel Interior||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Drop Down Door||✓||✓|
|Shiny MIrror Design||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After three tries, I returned the microwave oven. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND. The Electronics are not solid within this oven.
I did quite a bit of research on this Samsung product before my purchase. There are a lot of reviews for this and most of them agree with my assessment. Here is my review.
1. Cautions: I wanted to start with some facts about this microwave oven right from the manual that isn't listed in the description: a) You cant use it as a built in. The reason why is that you need a lot of space around the microwave oven because it gets hot, it must breathe. b) Clearances: the back of the oven requires 4 inches of free space. The sides require 4 inches of free space. c) The manual says not to put ANYTHING on top of the oven – In fact it requires 8 inches on the top. If you don't have the required space, the oven will simply overheat and shut down. So if you don’t have that kind of free space, this oven really won't work for you.
2. Look and Feel: The oven has enough weight not to be sliding across the counter every time you press a button. Its just about the classiest microwave I have ever purchased. I love the clock and how it totally disappears when you turn it off. The stainless steel and black surfaces are not just taped on, they are real. I love the drop down door. 5 of 5 stars.
3. As a microwave oven: High power in a small oven, that's a nice combo if you are a single guy like me living in an apartment with very little counter space. It heats evenly, it heats quickly and its very quiet. When the oven is on, if you press the start button, it adds 30 seconds for every push to the countdown timer. You can also add time by rotating the metal round dial. I have not had any problems with food exploding and making a mess. 5 of 5 stars.
4. As a convection oven: No issues here either. Temperature control has a range up to 400 degrees and is variable at 25 degree increments. In every sense, its a nice convection oven. Its great for anything that has a crust or that you want to make crusty. Perfect, for example, pizza, pot pies, breaded cheese sticks, pizza rolls and more! Again, the glory of a convection oven is when cooking breaded items because it browns them correctly, unlike a standard microwave oven. 5 of 5 stars. I want to add that I believe you'll get more life out of this oven if you open the door after your food is removed and let it cool down. Don't worry about the light being on, it will automatically shut off after a minute or two.
5. Fast Pre-heat Function: This is of course what it says it is and is controlled with a very nice single button on the front control panel. Press it once, and then start and ALL elements work to heat the oven to 400 Degrees, then it beeps for 8 seconds. The oven still maintains 400 degrees for another 10 minutes then it shuts down. I actually use this in a different way other than the instructions. I will place frozen prepared food in the microwave (Pot pie, frozen tater tots, pizza rolls etc) and thaw them under the normal microwave function. Then, I use the fast Pre-Heat function to brown them. Its easy, and it shuts down automatically! 5 of 5 stars
7. Grill. (this is really a broiler) The grill function uses a chrome metal riser which you place your grilling items on like a raw meat (burger, steak or chop). There are two levels of risers, the manual recommends the higher one. I am not that excited over the results. It's better than pan frying, but in no way approaches a real bar b que grill. If you have no way of using a bbq grill, I would get one of those George Foreman grills before I would use this. But hey, it works, its healthier than pan frying. The grilling juices just drop down on the rotating glass plate for you to clean up later! 3 of 5 stars.
8. Slim Fry. This uses a combo of convection and microwave but in a simple one touch operation based on the assumption you are cooking frozen things. For example, french fries, onion rings, breaded chicken, and breaded fish. It works fine and is quicker than the convection function and simple to program, but I don't think food tastes nearly as good as the slightly more complex convection oven setting. But, the idea here is that its faster. You will need the manual to know what the numbers represent as far as the type of food you are cooking. Here they are below …
Setting 1: Frozen Oven Chips (not sure what those are)
Setting 2: Frozen Prawns – Breaded
Setting 3: Frozen Chicken Nuggets
Setting 4: Chicken Wings
Setting 5: Homemade French Fries (I have my doubts about the taste)
Setting 6: Potato Wedges
Setting 7: Frozen Potato Croquettes
Setting 8: Drumsticks
Setting 9: Frozen Onion Rings
This is about the time that you call up a rocket scientists to pour over the manual. This is why I don't use this feature. Seriously, just thaw them in the microwave and brown them with either the fast pre-heat function or the convection oven. 3 of 5 stars
9. Microwave Combos; Microwave/Grill: Since I wasn't that excited about the grill, and the fact that if you use it in combo with the microwave, you now can not use the metal grill, that sort of limits you on the taste even more. 2 of 5 stars
10. Microwave Combos: Microwave/Convection. The microwave/convection is a much more awesome and usable setting because it makes your pot pies (see photo) not only done on the inside and out, crispy on the outside and done quickly! 5 of 5 stars.
11. Manual: The paper quality of the manual is just about as poor as you can get. Its made of a lot of recycled paper which dissolves on contact with water, and is sponge for the slightest amount of oil. Further the translations to English are also very poor. Considering how often some of these functions require a manual, I am very disappointed in the manual. 0 of 5 stars.
12. Price: The price is pretty amazing for what you get! I did have to wait for it to be in stock for the price of $268.00. 5 of 5 stars
13. Cooking Pan. There is a round metal cooking pan that comes with the microwave oven. This, of course, is used for non-microwave cooking. It can be placed on the glass and also on one of the two risers. It has a silicon bottom so it does not slip, and it has a non-stick cooking surface. It is curved around the edges. I use this often for cooking those food items in the convection setting. I am impressed with the quality of this pan, and that they included it with the oven. 5 of 5 stars.
Also, the shipping was great and arrival time exactly what they stated. If you are looking for a small microwave that powerful with some extra features like a convection oven, I would not hesitate to purchase this item. I purchased mine from Amazon, and not through one of their merchants. It seems to make returns easier, but the price isn't always the lowest. Use this web address to price and compare for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NN136NQ
**** July 14, 2015 ****
While using the convection oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, the unit shut down. Apparently there was too much heat building up and the unit turned itself off. The unit hasn't done this before, and I can only assume that there is a bad sensor, or a fan inside stopped working at keeping the unit cool. Amazon has agreed to replace the unit ASAP. No change in recommendation at this point.
**** July 16, 2015 ****
I got the replacement unit and tested it with no issues or problems. Will be sending the original one back to Amazon. Thank you for your A to Z policy.
**** July 25, 2015 ****
Final note: There are no issues with the replacement unit. I really enjoy this appliance.
**** August 15 2015 ****
After making breakfast this morning, the oven electronics seemed to go haywire. The oven now rotates is turntable every time the door is opened. This is unacceptable. Review changed to 1 star. Ordered another replacement oven.
This is a waste of money I advised NOT to buy this product the outcome of the fire could have been a lot worse.
What makes this microwave different...
+ It has many possibilities.
+ Pizza is crispy on the bottom (when reheated) even on the microwave setting!
+ It can be simple, or you can dive into all the stuff it can do!
+ The size is comparable to our old 1.1 cu ft microwave, yet it can do more.
+ The colors are awesome! The stainless is only on the front (which makes for less to clean) and the gray top and sides are not stainless---so they will keep cleaner.
+ The dials and quick microwave settings are smart. To reheat something for 30 seconds, just press the button on the bottom right (once for 30 seconds, twice for a minute, etc.). Or, press the microwave button, turn the dial to the time you'd like (backwards or forwards) and then press the start button.
+ The clock setting is easy to set.
+ The convection oven works for settings up to 400 degrees. Preheat the oven first, and then select the convection oven. You'll need to read the directions in the manual first, but then it's easy to navigate from there on out.
+ The oven includes a crispy plate, two wire racks (that worked great on the convection setting), a glass plate and ring. I baked some cheese onto the plate while using the convection setting and it cleaned up super easy.
What may concern you...
- The microwave does need to be on a sufficiently powered circuit (not on a power cord). It does not have a long cord, so you need to be able to place it right in front of the outlet you are going to use or close to it.
- Don't use plastic plates that are not microwave safe. One review for this microwave was mistaken--they said you couldn't use plastic in it. Not true. You just have to use microwave safe materials. There's a thorough and easy to reference list in the manual (which is located inside the microwave oven when you unpack it).
- The oven does have a heating element on the top because it is a convection oven, so you will want to make sure you have a microwave safe plastic cover that you can use when you are microwaving. Otherwise, it's going to be a pain to clean it up.
Other matters to address...
It's always interesting to read other people's reviews. One reviewer didn't like the manual, because a cookbook wasn't included. Honestly, I've gotten so many cookbooks over the years with appliances and I've never used them. The manual for this oven seems small, but it is packed with all the essential information you'll need to use it--and more. No recipes, but all the guidelines for cooking vegetables, reheating foods, etc. I don't cook in my microwave oven normally. I did bake spinach artichoke dip in this oven, though, on 375 degrees for 30 minutes and it came out perfectly!
Another reviewer lamented the lack of a timer on this microwave oven. That's not true actually. If you use the microwave function, the time counts down normally. If you use the convection setting, you have to select how long you want the oven to cook for and then it will turn off automatically when it is done. If you find you need a few extra minutes, it's very easy to turn it right back on. To use the convection oven, you do need to preheat the oven first, but that's not a problem. One feature that was awesome was that when I took my dish out of the oven to stir it, the oven did not start cooking again until I pressed the start button (so the time didn't keep going either). Most people I know use the timers on their ovens or use a stand alone timer that they can take with them into another room if needed or move to where they will hear it when it goes off.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this microwave. It covers the basics and beyond very well! I don't expect it to do everything--grill, slimfry, microwave, convection. But, the fact that it microwaves and bakes so well is enough for me! Many appliances claim to do too much and we expect one appliance to do it all. I prefer to do grilled cheese on the stove and frying on the stove, so I don't want to do them in this oven and risk having to clean up a mess. I'm extremely happy with what I've used it for so far.