Samsung MV900F Multiview Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Social Media Maven: No longer will you have to trust strangers with your digital camera, or ask friends to take your picture. The flip-out display rotates up to 180deg. so you can effortlessly snap self-portraits to share your travels online
- High Quality Images: While this camera is designed for self-portraits and photo sharing, what good would all of those images be if they were blurry and pixelated? With the MV900's 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor you won't have anything to worry about there
- Large AMOLED Touchscreen Display: Going beyond the screen size of even large DSLR cameras, the 3.3" WVGA AMOLED C-TSP may sound like a bunch of confusing jargon, but is actually one of the largest and most detailed displays for point-and-shoot cameras
- Full HD Recording: The 1920 x 1080 resolution is captured at 60 fps, meaning this isn't even your 'ordinary' Full HD normally captured at 30 fps, but is actually 60i quality instead
- Hands-Free with Gesture Shot: Just when you thought taking self-portraits couldn't be easier with the flip-screen, Gesture Shot takes self- and group portraits right out of your hands and into the air
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For the self-portrait expert, the MV900 Multiview Digital Camera from Samsung is perfect for taking your picture without asking anyone else to hold the camera, and it can even be used hands-free. No more will you have to guess-and-check as you take a pictures with your friends, only to see you cut someone out each time. Its 180° flip screen allows you to easily see everything going on in the photo, and capture all the smiling faces in the first shot. Not only does the screen flip up for a better view but it is also a touchscreen display that removes the need for buttons and dials on the back of the camera. Quickly and accurately tap the screen to adjust shooting options, switch modes, and edit photos all within the camera--no computer required! The display will really do your photos justice with its large 3.3" screen size, and AMOLED technology. This provides a wider 800 x 480 resolution, and much brighter colors than on traditional camera displays. Your touch will be more accurate, and the 16 megapixel images will look great before you upload them to a computer or as your profile picture.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras