Samsung Mantra Prepaid Phone (Virgin Mobile)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Slim flip phone for voice calls as well as easy access to messaging, social networks, and personal e-mail
- Pay for only the calling time you use with Virgin Mobile's minutes or monthly plans--no annual contract required
- VGA camera for still photos only; Bluetooth for hands-free devices; Web browser; bi-lingual interface
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 300 hours (12.5 days) of standby time
- What's in the Box: handset, battery, charger, printed documentation
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
The slim Samsung Mantra flip phone for Virgin Mobile makes it easy to stay connected via voice, messaging and social networking while on the go. You get access to social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace Flickr with the ability to view them all in one dashboard. You can also snap still photos with the included VGA camera and share with friends as well as popular social media destinations such as Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, Photobucket, and more through Virgin Mobile's MyPix service.
The slim Samsung Mantra flip phone makes it easy to stay connected via voice, messaging, social networking and e-mail.
Offering a clear, simple user interface and a large keypad that makes navigating a cinch, it features external caller ID and dual color screens. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices, speakerphone, threaded text messaging, bi-lingual menus (English and Spanish), and up to 5.5 hours of talk time.
- Full messaging suite including SMS text, MMS picture, instant messaging (IM), and personal e-mail.
- Buddy Beacon lets you broadcast your location to friends and family and you can turn it on when you're feeling sociable or turn it off when you're not.
- 2-inch internal display (128 x 160 pixels, 65K color depth)
- 0.76-inch external screen displays incoming calls, current time/date, signal strength, and battery life.
- VGA camera for still photos with 4x digital zoom and self-timer.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset and hands-free car kits.
- Web browser lets you surf the Internet from your phone, with Mobile Search right on your home screen.
- Get mobile alerts to entertainment news, sports scores, and other fun stuff.
- Downloadable games, ringtones, graphics and more
- Phonebook with up to 499 entries (plus 1 voicemail number) with up to five numbers, two e-mail addresses, two IMs, and one Web address per contact.
- Displays last 75 incoming/outgoing/missed calls
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, and calculator
- Bi-lingual interface (English and Spanish)
- TTY/TDD enabled
- HAC rating: M4/T4
The Samsung Mantra weighs 3.35 ounces and measures 3.8 x 1.87 x 0.69 inches. Its 960 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.5 hours of talk time, and up to 300 hours (12.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 800/1900 CDMA frequencies; 1xRTT voice and data capable.
What's in the Box
Samsung Mantra handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
Additionally, you can choose from a variety of mobile messaging plans, which includes text and picture messaging, e-mail, and IM (via AOL and Yahoo!). Virgin Mobile USA's national coverage is powered by the nationwide Sprint PCS network.
Virgin Mobile contributes 5 percent of profits from downloadable content to The RE*Generation, its pro-social initiative to help homeless teens, as well as provides postage-paid return envelopes in every new package for customers to recycle old phones.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
If you're interested in having a simple use of the internet, simple text messaging, & simple calls, this is for you.