Samsung N920C Factory Unlocked GSM Galaxy Note 5, 32GB - International Version (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OS: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Display: 5.7 inches (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio) - 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- Camera: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
- Internal Memory 32GB 4 GB RAMNot compatible with VERIZON, SPRINT, NEXTEL, BOOST, METROPCS, US CELLULAR,VIRGIN, etc or all NON-GSM Carriers
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization, dual-video rec.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A 32GB GSM Unlocked - Black Sapphire
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB GSM Unlocked - Black (Certified Refurbished) (D132)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T 32GB Platinum Gold - T-Mobile Unlocked GSM
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T 32GB T-Mobile GSM Unlocked - Sapphire Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cell2U4Less||VIP Outlet||Cell2U4Less||Cell2U4Less||Cell2U4Less|
|Camera Description||16 MP||—||—||16 MP||—||—|
|Screen Size||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||6.03 x 3 x 0.3 in||6.03 x 3 x 0.3 in||6.03 x 3 x 0.3 in||2.99 x 0.29 x 6.03 in||7 x 5 x 4 in||7 x 5 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||6.03 ounces||6.03 ounces||6.03 ounces||6.03 ounces||—||—|
|Operating System||Android||Android 4.4.4||android 5.1||Android||Android||Android|
The Galaxy Note 5 it's still as big but now slimmer, framed by sleek metal and glass. Designed to keep up with your busy life.
Cutomers under 18 need their guardian's permission
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#1. Bigger Display 100% Color Gamut OLED 5.7" QHD
#2. Smaller thinner and lighter than iPhone 6 Plus which has a smaller 5.5" Display
#3. 4GB DDR RAM is more than enough what other phone has 4GB of RAM
#4. Fast Charging quick on the go 15 minutes gives you power for the day
#5. it Can do most things only the iPad Pro can do like Side by Side Split view Apps Use Stylus to Copy something from a Webpage no DRM restrictions and paste it to an email in real time.
#6. Check the DisplayMate official review its the Most colorful Best and Brightest Display they have ever tested.
#7. Samsung Protection Plus its the same Price as Apple Care you can accidental destroy your phone 2 times and they will give you new one just like Apple does. http://www.samsung.com/us/owners/protection-plus/
#8. Fastest Next Gen LTE Radio 600Mbps future proof
#9. Voice Commands Just say "Take a Selfie" and it does
#10. I love the iPhone 6 but the Note 5 is Faster and Better in every way.
The features that stick out in my opinion:
- S-pen: After all this is what really makes this phone unique in the market and it's really helpful, not only for notes and doodling, but also for added precision and comfort when browsing and even in some games.
- Instant camera: Double click the home button from any app and in less than one second you have the camera ready for a quick shot, never takes longer than that. This is something I always suffered with on all my other smartphones, constantly missing quick photo opportunities because of navigation and lag.
- Wireless charging: Found a great Duracell wireless charger kit for $23 which included 2 power-banks and a wireless charger compatible with this phone. It's great to have it on my desk at work so I don't have to fiddle with the charger cable every time I get up or come back to my desk.
- Galaxy deals and In-app bonuses like in-game currency, paid-DLC for free and free kindle books is a minor thing but a very welcome bonus which I didn't get on any other smartphone I owned.
And for the things that some may consider downers:
- 32GB of space is more than enough for the use I have so I am not missing the micro SD slot at all, I installed all the apps and games I need installed and then some more. I also went to a concert and recorded a lot of HD video and photos and never ran out of space.
- Also an american wall plug adapter was included because the charger for this international version is for an european type power source. So no problem at all using the included charger. This kills the only difference I saw between the international and the american version, so it's all good.