|Screen Size||12.5 inches|
|Processor||1.4 GHz i3-2367M|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Samsung Series 3 NP350U2A-A01US 12.5-Inch Laptop (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From students to social networking enthusiasts, home office to the kitchen table, the Samsung Series 3 laptop was designed to keep you connected, entertained, and looking stylish. Offering a seamless blend of style and capability, this 12.5" model offers 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM for excellent multitasking
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design is sleek and professional. The keyboard is true to size and is very easy to use. Even the touchpad does not slow me down. Other reviews (both on Amazon and on CNET) said had a little lag between using touchpad and keyboard, but I have not had any issues.
The best part is the weight and the battery life. The extra 4 hours in battery life is SOOOOO worth the extra money over the Samsung Series 3 NP300 earlier model that is still offered on Amazon. There is little to no heat from the laptop because the vent is facing to the rear and not located in the base like a lot of other laptop models.
The weight is around 3lbs. This means it is small like a tablet and I can slip it into my purse but it still has the full functionality of a larger laptop. My main use for this is to run PowerPoint presentations... can't really do that efficiently with tablets or netbooks because they just don't have the processing ability. So if you need a solid PC for personal use, but still like to have something that you can carry around easily... this is definitely the one to pick!
HELPFUL HINTS --- The product description does not indicate that the laptop comes with a VGA adaptar as part of the included peripherals. So, don't buy a VGA adaptar, you get one in the box with the computer already.
Also, if you are looking for a laptop sleeve to protect your new baby... all sleeves that fit the 13"Mac Air will also fit this laptop.
Bottom line... this is a great machine with a lot of power for the price. LOVE IT!
- some flex in the upper center keyboard area - does not bother my typing tho.
- probably me more than the laptop, but I don't seem to make good contact with the space bar all of the time (<5% of the time).
- the viewing angle is not the greatest but if you are sitting at the laptop in a "normal" sitting position, the screen looks great. Folks sitting next to you might complain about not being able to see the screen as good as they want to - maybe this is a pro... ? :\
- Crap/Bloat-ware <grumble><grumble> minus one star! Once it's gone, the laptop is much faster.
The cons I listed above, are more for you... other than the time lost to researching and uninstalling the crap/bloat-ware, none of the cons amount to much of anything... for me.
- Lightweight (~3 lbs)
- Very good battery life - if I use the 80% battery life extender feature, I loose ~40 minutes of bat life, so (for me) I let it charge to 100% - which gives me ~5 hours of bat life.
- Other than the space bar issue (me?), I really LIKE the keyboard, a lot more than I thought I would (first "chiclet" keyboard for me and I have large hands)
- Crisp/clear text, good color - other than viewing angle (see cons) I have no problem with the screen. Very good for it's intended purpose.
- Plenty of speed:price - Windows Experience Index 4.6 (Calcs per second 5.2, Memory 5.9, Windows Aero 4.6, 3D Graphics 6.0, Disk 5.9 (Hitachi 5400 HDD - will upgrade to a Samsung series 830 7mm SSD for better (hopefully) battery life and speed)) - more horsepower than a Netbook.
- I paid $445 on Amazon Prime.
- No WiFi or BlueTooth problems.
- The overall feel of the laptop seems fairly sturdy (see keyboard flex in cons)
- I have not noticed any heat in the keyboard area.
- I have not felt any uncomfortable heat on the laptop bottom. The CPU temp is usually in the mid to upper 40s (57C is the highest I've seen). The only time I ever hear the fan is when it is dead silent around me... an extremely rare event.
Overall I'm very happy with this purchase and... it works!