Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 13, 2013
It's not as light-weight as I expected it to be, but it's as fast as advertised and very comfortable to use. Runs all of my Adobe Cloud programs and launches them in seconds - compared to 2-3 minutes on my old laptop! Would buy again.

Edit: Almost a year in, I think I've found all the little quirks and oddities. I will say that the headphone jack is poorly built, any pressure on the left side of the keyboard while headphones are plugged in will distort sound coming through. As far as other users' complaints on the mousepad, it does take a few minutes to find where to adjust it but there are ways to customize it almost completely.

Still extremely glad I bought this laptop, but as much music as I listen to and how often I'd like to use my headphones, I'm going from a 5-star to 4-star review.
on September 18, 2013
Got mine from amazon wearhouse. Nicely priced.
It comes with 2 licenses for windows 7. The original one and a refurbished one. So you technically get 2 windowses with it.
Laptop was brand new, no blemishes.
Amazon took the time to reformat the hard drive and didn't bother to install the crapware that these usually come with.
Thus windows was pristine.
on October 20, 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Quick setup, fast internet browsing, and Windows 7.
on July 15, 2015
I would buy this again. User friendly and I love it!
on December 20, 2016
I will change my rating if I'm able to get help from the vendor. Currently my battery will not charge over 80%. It just says "Plugged in - not charging" once it gets to 80%. I've contacted the vendor, VIPOUTLETS, twice now and have heard zero back.
on February 15, 2014
i got this laptop refurbished from secondipity for a great price. this is a really solid laptop - backlit keyboard, windows 7 - basically everything i wanted in a laptop for school/work. it is fast enough for my needs - only thing that drives me nuts is the touchpad for the mouse.. but i purchased a wireless mouse which should bypass that problem. other than that- it's a great laptop!!
on May 25, 2014
The laptop feel solid and looks expensive. It's fairly fast, but I'm far from being a computer expert. But for my needs it's more than enough. Only flaw is a full charged battery will only give 4 hours of online time, oh and it's a little heavier then my 14in Dell.
on December 8, 2013
This machine was more than adequate for my needs. Fast boot, back-lit keyboard and reliability are just a few of the things I love about the computer.
on November 25, 2014
not good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.