|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1600 x 900|
|Processor||1.6 GHz i5-2467M|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD 3000 Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Samsung Series 9 NP900X3B-A01US 13.3-Inch Laptop (Titan Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The display is 400 nits of brightness with a matte finish. It can easily be used in any environment whether it be dark in a room or outside on a patio in near direct sunlight. The MBA has a reflective screen with an anti-glare finish that still offers glare. The SS9 also comes with a higher resolution screen at 1600 X 900 compared to the MBA's 1440 X 900. Honestly, higher resolution isn't always better because it becomes more difficult to read text at higher resolutions. The display colors appear natural, bright and vivid. This is the nicest screen I've ever seen on any system. I do prefer this screen over any and that of the MBA.
The sound is loud and crisp with a little bass to it. The MBA has a little more bass, but doesn't go as loud. The sound is great for watching any streaming media and ok for listening to music. It's a way better experience with audio watching movies on the SS9 than the MBA. The sound is seems more directional.
The keys are shallow, square and flat. They're not overally shallow like the Toshiba Portege, but I would say it has an acquired feel to it. Typing is smooth, quick, responsive and natural. Typing on this machine is different than the MBA. The MBA has more curvature and give to the keys.Read more ›
The pros: ultrafast boot, good battery life, high resolution and high quality screen, backlit keyboard
The cons: trackpad can be a bit glitchy at times, battery life may be less than advertised, small and nonupgradeable hard drive
The trackpad issue seems to improve with each iteration of the driver (although you have to redownload 100+ MB to upgrade it). The battery is still good enough that I can get light use for a week without plugging it in. Otherwise, the hard drive can be a bit tight, but just put your media on an external drive, USB stick, or SD card and you'll be fine.
If you've been ogling the Macbook Air for a while but wanted a windows pc for whatever reason, get this computer.
1. Better build quality than last years model.
2. Better display, but still not as bright as the ASUS Zenbooks. good viewing angles.
3. Very light for a 13" system.
4. Quick charging.
1. Terrible keyboard, very loud and plasticky keys. Not great for a touch typist and keys don't always register a press.
2. Poor video performance. It has the Intel HD 3000 graphics but still stutters when playing video compared to other computers I have with he same specs.
3. Due to matte screen, text looks fuzzier than with a glossy or semi-gloss display. Even with he 1600x900 resolution. My ASUS UX31 has a much crisper display.
4. Poorly designed SD card slot. You can't fully insert an SD card to leave in he computer s extra storage because it sticks out halfway. If you tried to leave it in it would break off. What were they thinking?
5. Very cheap, plasticky power button.
6. Poor trackpad. Not very precise, even after a driver update. Click areas are very loud. Pinch to zoom is slow.
7. Finger print magnet on this color. The silver is much better but his darker color is not.
8. Poor battery life. You will never get close to the 7 hours that Samsung claims. The best I could get was about 4:30 on % 30 screen brightness and power save mode running WiFi. This battery life is worse than most of the competitor products.
9. Very cheap charging port and power adapter. The tiny pot adapter does not fit tightly in he port and will easily bend or break off if bumped even slightly.
10. Small storage capacity with no option to increase the storage through SD.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The laptop in itself is amazing. Slick design, super fast, stable. However, Samsung doesn't pay much attention to Linux as an operating system and for a long time (until a person... Read morePublished on May 2, 2014 by BRUNO A DO LAGO
Superb laptop. Everything runs smoothly. if you remove bloatware be careful not to remove samsung's programs. they are necessary. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Isabel M. Villena
I agree with the other reviewer who said the machine is a lemon. Samsung is trying hard not to fix the issue by refusing to refund people's money. Shame on you Samsung!Published on December 12, 2013 by Elizabeth Bartlett
Samsung are great PC's. Series 9 are better!
The silly Amazon rules insist that I say more to review a simple product!
Purchased this just over a year ago, and have had it in and out of repair three times. The third repair was for the dreaded AC port failure mentioned in many other reviews, and it... Read morePublished on August 11, 2013 by Snakeman Commander
I chose the x3b over the x3c because after reading reviews I decided the x3c was not worth the extra money. Read morePublished on July 13, 2013 by Amazon Fan
This is a great value! Half the cost of the macair and just a good without the mac incompatibility issues. What else do I need to say.Published on May 11, 2013 by Marc W. Chadbourne
I'm very happy with my Samsung Series 9.
I read many reviews before buying and the computer lives up to it's positive ratings. Read more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.