|Standing screen display size||15 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Processor||1.8 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||Flash Memory Solid State|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||75 Watt Hours|
Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5T-K01US Traditional Laptop (Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7, 15" LCD Screen, Storage: 256 GB, RAM: 8 GB) Light Titan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Screen Size||15 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Newest 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processor
- 256GB NVMe SSD Storage, 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 15" Diagonal Full HD RealView Display with Outdoor Mode (1920x1080), Video HDR, Backlit Keyboard
- Port options include: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 2 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X5N-X01US 15" FHD 2-in-1 Touch Screen Laptop, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U Up To 4GHz, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10, Built-in S Pen, Titan Silver
Samsung Galaxy Book Ion 15.6” Laptop| QLED Display and Intel Core i7 Processor | 8GB Memory | 512GB SSD | Long Battery Life and Windows 10 Operating System | (NP950XCJ-K01US)
Samsung Notebook 9 15" FHD Intel i7-7500U 3.5GHz 8GB 256GB SSD Webcam Bluetooth Windows 10 Iron Silver
Samsung Notebook 7 13.3” (8GB RAM/256GB SSD)
|Sold By||—||iPuzzle Online||Amazon.com||tinylz||Sysmel|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.8 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.8 GHz||3.5 GHz||1.8 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080 pixels||（1920 x 1080） pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15 inches||15 inches||15.6 inches||15 inches||13.3 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||0 GB||256 GB||—||256 GB||0 GB|
|Item Dimensions||13.7 x 0.61 x 9.03 inches||13.7 x 9.4 x 0.7 inches||14.2 x 8.98 x 0.59 inches||13.07 x 9.3 x 0.61 inches||12.16 x 8.17 x 0.54 inches|
|Item Weight||2.62 lbs||2.84 lbs||—||2.62 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR SDRAM||GDDR5||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
The Notebook 9 is Samsung's lightest multimedia laptop with Intel's latest 8th generation Core i CPU, 256GB NVMe SSD, and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. Port options include: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 2 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The box shipped direct from Amazon with no padding in the Amazon cardboard shipping box. I picked it up from the shipper and heard the contents thud against the interior walls as it was handed over the counter. The original Amazon tape was unbroken so that's how it left their warehouse. Got it back to my office, opened the cardboard Amazon shipping box to find 4" of space on two sides and 2" to the top of the box. No air pads, no foam, not even an invoice to stop any internal movement. The Samsung laptop was in a heat shrink factory box with minor bump damage, but no obvious issues on the laptop itself. Still, not a good way to transport a $1200 laptop.
2) The laptop comes with Windows10 Home (v1803) and had all sorts of bloatware and Microsoft telemetry active. If you don't like Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch and other garbage popping up then you best avoid this. Samsung also threw in a bunch of unnecessary software as well. I was able to remove everything with decrapify scripts, registry edits, plus a lot of patience, but I work in IT and have a lot of experience with this sort of thing. YMMV. Dropped a star off the rating because of this.
Used it for two hours before writing the review. Laptop refused to boot on battery initially. I had to plug it in, so the battery was really low when I got it. It charged up within an hour on the included charger. Good keyboard feel, decent CPU and certainly responsive once I got rid of the garbage software. The screen is bright with good color depth and should be fine for any general purposes (which is what I got it for.) Ran a fair amount of Windows Updates over Wifi with no observable temperature increase. Case stayed cool to the touch throughout.
The hardware is excellent, the operating system is fine once you get rid of the unwanted garbage. Good news is, the hardware is compatible with Linux. So you always have options.
I narrowed down my search to this laptop, Dell XPS, ASUS Zenbook and the surface. I checked all laptops in store before purchasing the Samsung here on amazon. At the end, this is a very well balanced machine with a good price. The 15” display was also a big deciding factor, I need a bigger screen, the 13.3” which most brands make today is just too small for me but on the other hand, the 15.6” gets a bit too big for me to carry around so I needed something in between. This model has a 15” display on a 14” body, bezels are very thin.
I’ve had it for about 10days now and really like this laptop. I use it mainly for Excel, PowerPoint, photoshop and web browsing. It is fast, quiet and battery life is great. Specs are good and I have the option to add RAM or SSD in the future if I have to. The finger print sensor is great, actually works every time which I am very impressed. It’s nice to have your laptop up in seconds!
The one thing I do not like is the charger. Terrible design Samsung. The box is big and located where you plug it in to the wall. I also wish the part that you plug into the laptop was a L-shape, current design sticks out too much. Both issues are not a big deal if you are using at home or in office, but this is designed to be a portable model and it matters when you are on the go. Taking one star off for that. Will update my review if I have any issues.
1 YEAR OF USE:
The trackpack is progressively getting more and more unresponsive. Fingerprint scanner not scanning my finger properly. Can't bring it anywhere without getting scratches, I use it as a deadweight laptop at home. Absolutely horrible laptop.