|Item Weight||202 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.4 x 29.8 x 37.2 inches|
|Item model number||NX58H9500WS|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
Samsung NX58H9500WS Slide-In Stainless Steel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 30-Inch
|Price:||See price in cart|
|& FREE Shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Shutting off gas line, disconnecting and removing old gas stove
- Installation of 1 new customer-supplied stove and safety brackets (as needed)
- Leveling stove and final testing for any gas leaks
- Adding gas lines not included
- Pro will haul away old unit
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung NX58H9500WS Slide-In Stainless Steel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 30-Inch
|Price||See price in cart||$1,599.00||$1,884.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Abt Electronics||stores123||Plesser's Appliance||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||Abt Electronics|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel|
Features Slide-in Design 5 Gas Burners Right Front: Dual 18K BTU Left Front: 15K BTU Right Rear: 5K BTU Left Rear: 9.5K BTU Center: 9.5K BTU (Oval) Large Oven Capacity 5.8 cu. ft. Guiding Light Controls Cast Iron 3 Piece Grates Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Wok Grate True Convection Oven (3-Fan) Temperature Probe Warming Drawer (3 Levels) Grate Indicator Marks Healthy Cook Options Convenience Auto Oven Light Sabbath Mode Delay Start Auto Shut-Off Option Child Safety Lock Self Clean 3 Favorite Cook Presets 4 Healthy Cook Presets 3 Chrome Oven Racks, including 1 Split Rack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is an absolutely terrific gas range. I have used the range many times now and the oven a few times. The range providers superb control over the flame height in all of the burners. I cannot comment on the middle burner yet as I have not had the opportunity to use it.
I used the "Roast" setting to roast some cauliflower (coated with a sauce I made) which came out absolutely perfect. It was still rather juicy and not dry at all. I was able to trust that my food was being cooked with the proper consistency.
I was a bit concerned that the interface would be a bit gimmicky. I have (thankfully) been proven wrong. It is built as a solid glass panel interface that is very easy to clean.
Overall, this range's ability to deliver a consistent distribution and height of flame along with the oven's consistency with how it cooks food on particular settings makes it one of the most delightful ranges I've ever had the pleasure of cooking on.
Ran it's first self clean cycle (we rarely use the oven itself), and the display won't turn on. Repair on it's way for about $100 bucks. Either don't use self clean, or budget $100 every time you do. It's unacceptable that it's designed with a feature the damages it.
Also, the stainless isn't restaurant quality stainless. I forgot to mention that in my original review, but it's something to consider. It's thinner and scratches more easily. The manual instructs you to clean with an "Approved stainless steel cleaner", which means clean it with oil essentially. It's not really practical to clean burned on food with oil, and sometimes you just have to get out a green scrubby and some barkeepers friend. I do have minor-moderate scratches from doing so, but I just use it on the range top and don't use anything abrasive outside of that. Performance is still excellent, but the self cleaning defect is a bummer. The only issue I've had with it is the front right burner can sometimes be finicky to light, but it doesn't bother me enough to get it fixed.
Granted, we've only had this installed a few days, but I love this thing. In my past career, I was a professional chef in elite restaurants, so I have certain expectations with ranges. My house had a Wolf DF304 which I love, but then I rented that out and moved in with my fiance. She had an electric coil stove. It was doable, but that's all it was. After much research, and flat out refusal to buy a Wolf, I settled on this for dimension and BTU reasons. The burners are great. They light quickly, they're powerful, and the grates are nice and heavy. Not as heavy duty as a Wolf, but heavy enough. Half the price for a Wolf is just for the name anyway. Even at $7,000, it doesn't compare to even a low end restaurant range. We ended up getting this one at Best Buy for $1,812 out the door with sales and a coupon. The burners are more adjustable than another reviewer has mentioned, and it looks great.
Those are the pros. The three cons I've noticed thus far and why I've docked it a star are the following:
- Middle burner isn't a screamer. I let the grill portion heat up for at least 15 minutes on high and some meat barely sizzled when I applied it. It seems more like a quesadilla grill/griddle than a screaming meat griddle. I'm ok with that though as I prefer charcoal anyway.
- The LCD screen. It's gorgeous, but it's right in the line of fire for grease. It would be nice if it folded up. I worry about scratching in the future as I wipe down ranges immediately after use, and that could add to some wear.
- The top of the range is stainless. This is beautiful when clean, but it's always dirty. I'm worried about using barkeeper's on it to clean it as I assume it would scratch it. Stainless is definitely prettier, but black would have been more functional.
Having said that, I would buy this range again. I might just be excited because I'm back to gas after almost a year of electric coil, but I would even consider replacing my Wolf with it if it came down to that.
I have not been able to fire it up yet because the gas line guy needs to come out to repair the line he put in. I will add to the review when I'm able to cook/bake a few things with it
Update: finally got it going and I went crazy cooking and baking all sorts of things. As described in other reviews, there was a horrible smell from the oven upon first use but I have been reassured that that will go away soon.
Bakes and cooks like a dream. Water boiled within a few minutes. Baking was even and turned out perfect. Convection fan is so quiet.
I love this oven!
1. Looks great.
2. Intuitive touch screen controls and nice cooktop knobs.
3. Cooks well.
4. The front right burner gets as hot as the center of the Sun.
1. Stainless is never really clean, is it?
2. Griddle burner doesn't get hot enough to grill stuff (takes a while to heat up enough for pancakes, for example).
3. The flame on the right rear burner (smallest burner) sometimes actually goes out when turned down rapidly. We don't have any issues with our other gas appliances, but I suppose it is possible that our natural gas pressure is on the low side (haven't had it checked).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used every feature exception convection.Read more