Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Google Nexus S Smartphone with US 3G, 5MP Camera, Android OS, Touch Screen - No Warranty - Black
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 31, 2016
I bought this phone in 2011, and have been using it since then. Today I ordered a new phone and saying farewell to this fellow. He has served me for 5 years. 5 years for God's sake!!! I have never let him go just because "there was a new guy in the town" and neither should you. Just because there is a new model from the company doesn't mean that your phone is a "garbage" anymore. Pay them respect!
There were times I wanted to punch this chap (maybe I did more than couple of times), but he still endured with me while I was enduring medical school. And he did his duty just like any other honorable service men. We had good memories, bad memories and although this guy can't remember many of them because of his small and demented brain (can't take anymore), I will never forget them. Now after all those years, I want to say many thanks to "Samsung Google Nexus S Smartphone with US 3G, 5MP Camera, Android OS, Touch Screen - No Warranty - Black" and that he will be remembered as my "first ever smartphone". Goodbye old friend, you will be missed and you will be in a better place, the good hands of my mom.
on January 13, 2016
Great older phone that fits my sim card.
on October 27, 2015
If you need it for an year or so, then buy it... but it is too late now, since it does not work properly with with Android OS above version 2. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
on May 13, 2015
I recommend avoiding all Samsung phones (products), as there are many other phones out there that are easy to use and offer one touch support! Not a bad product, just not a good one.
on April 30, 2015
This phone came corrupted so its impossible to upgrade the version of android. Disappointed.
on April 27, 2015
It doen't as I expeted becouse It isn't gsm
on March 31, 2015
Fine... Thanks
on March 21, 2015
Bought my Samsung Galaxy Nexus in 2012 and still love it in 2015 and it still worked great!! iPhone is just coming out qith the iphone6 which is a copy of the galaxy line!! 3 years later and my phone is still up to date! LOVE my phone!
only negative is no SD card
on February 9, 2015
It is not fully functioning.
on January 26, 2015