|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||2.5 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||256 GB Flash Memory Solid State|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X3N-K01US 13.3" Traditional Laptop (Light Titan)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Screen Size||13.3 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Newest 7th-gen Intel Core i7 processor. System Dimensions (L x W x H, Inch)-12.18" x 8.19" x 0.55"
- 256GB SSD Storage, 8GB Memory
- 13.3" Diagonal Full HD Real View Display with Outdoor Mode (1920x1080), Video HDR, Backlit Keyboard
- Fast Charging (20-min Charge for 2.1 Hours of Use) or USB-C charging for power on the go
- Fingerprint Sensor for Windows Hello
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7200U
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 Memory
- Storage: 256GB SSD Hard Drive
- Screen: 13.3” FHD Display (1920 x 1080)
Samsung Notebook 9 13.3"
Calling it lightweight is an understatement. Weighing less than 1.8 pounds, the ready-to-travel Samsung Notebook 9 is packed with power. Get more done with the ultra-fast Intel Core i5 processor. Immerse yourself in the Full-HD display. Use your USB-C cable to easily power up on the go. Or extend your battery life by 2 hours with just 20 minutes of fast charging. And signing in has never been more secure, thanks to the Windows Hello fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Notebook 9 may be light, but when it comes to performance, it’s anything but lightweight.
Slim. Light. Versatile.
The lightest laptop on the market, the Notebook 9 is an unbelievably light 1.8 pounds. Designed with a slim bezel and maximum screen size, it easily travels from home to office to airport and more. The versatile Notebook 9 works as a traditional notebook, but also reclines 180-degree so you can share your view.
More power. More productivity.
The lighter-than-air Notebook 9 has more power than you’d think possible. The power-efficient 7th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor provides smoother multitasking and high-quality 4K video playback. Plus with a solid state hard drive, your laptop does everything faster, from starting up to loading content to opening files.
If you’re going, it’s going.
Inside the Notebook 9’s slim frame is an unexpectedly powerful battery that boosts your laptop—and your productivity. With fast-charging, you can fully recharge in 80 minutes. And when you’re running low, just 20 minutes of fast charging extends your battery life by 2.1 hours.*
*Based on laboratory testing. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application-usage patterns. Also based on MM14 measurements. New slimmer adaptor is the only fast charger.
One cable for everything. Recharge with USB.
No matter where you are, it’s easy to power up your Notebook 9. Use the same USB-C charging cable you use for your smartphone and other electronic devices. With just one cable, you can keep working even while you’re riding in a car, waiting for a flight or up in the air.
Say hello to a simpler sign in.
Logging in is more secure and convenient through Windows Hello from Microsoft. Thanks to a fingerprint sensor, you’re the only one who can log into your laptop—all it takes is a touch. Plus, you can do your best work with Microsoft Office, compatible with the Samsung Notebook 9.
Brilliant screen. Brilliant work.
One look at the way images and videos pop on the Full-HD display and you know it’s from Samsung. Add to that a low-reflective feature that makes everything look brilliant—even in midday sunlight or in dimly lit rooms. Plus, video HDR creates a broader color palette, making documents sharper and more vivid.
Keep all your devices connected.
Answer calls, respond to texts and get phone notifications in real time right on your laptop screen via SideSync.* Or instantly drag and drop files between your phone and your Notebook 9. It’s that simple. It’s that awesome.
*Not all Galaxy devices are compatible with Side Sync. For supported devices, please visit www.samsung.com/us/sidesync
Easy on the fingertips
The keyboard was made to help power up your productivity. Experience more comfort with ergonomically designed keys and a glass touchpad. Work easily anywhere from sunup to sundown thanks to automatic backlighting in dark or dim lighting.
The Notebook 9 is Samsung's lightest multimedia laptop with Intel's latest 7th generation Core i CPU, 256GB SSD, and 8GB of DDR4 RAM.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Lightest laptop I've ever picked up!!!!
- The trackpad has been the closest to the Mac trackpad that I have found and I love it! Solid gestures, fluid motions, works great!
- Price to performance at $1K you are getting a very fast and snappy laptop.
- Ports!!!!! Two USB 3.0s, One USB Type-C, HDMI, Micro SD, and headphone jack, simply awesome! No dongles!
- Good placement of the power button, you can even set it up to boot up when you open lid.
- Fingerprint sensor makes signing in to Windows snappy as all get up.
- Fast charging!!!! With only minutes of charging you can get hours of usage! Love this feature.
- Screen real estate, for how light and portable this thing is, it's amazing that you're getting a 13.3 inch and not a 12 or 11 inch screen.
- Hinge lets lid extend 180 degrees.
- Sturdy build, for how light it is, it makes you think that it's plastic but not, it's aluminum.
- Samsung has some cool software on it especially if you have Samsung devices to pair with it.
- This isn't really a con because I am fine with it but it's a 1080p screen so if you are in to QHD or 4K look elsewhere, I think 1080 is fine. Looks good colors are great, saves battery life.
- Speaking of battery life, like I said I was used to the 11 and 13 inch Macbook Airs which were great on battery, this I am averaging 7 hoursish, but you have to dim the display a little and keep it off outdoor mode.
- 256GB isn't much storage but you can pick up 128GB Micro SD or mini USB 3.0 flash drive for like $35 that will sit flush with the side of the laptop to add more storage. I have all my files up in Dropbox, I use selective sync to put what I want on my laptop and if I need any archived files I just go to the web app to grab them, so there are ways around storage utilization to make that 256GB go a long way.
- No discrete GPU, but then again if you compare it to the other laptops in it's 13.3 inch class, most of them don't have discrete GPU either.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head... great buy, you won't be disappointed if you get it.
By reviewfeedback on June 2, 2017
Battery can be viewed as a downside but you can use usb-c to charge while in use so it's not a problem.
I use it with a 20,000mAh battery pack, and I can use this thing for the whole day (11+hrs)
I do not need to worry about finding a outlet which is very convenient.
Overall, highly recommend this over other 13inch with similar specs
Wow, what a cool little machine. I can't get over how thin and light it is for a traditional laptop, because when you take it out of the box for the first time it seriously feels more like an iPad. After that it doesn't make the greatest first impression, because it needs to download and install a 4 GB Windows 10 update that takes an hour or so, and that requires the processor to work kind of hard for a while and the fan to kick in as the laptop gets uncomfortably warm (if it were in your lap, which it shouldn't be since the update takes so long that you should just leave and do other things). But after that it's barely been warm at all as I've watched some YouTube videos, run a few programs at once, and done other normal laptop things, so the fan hasn't had a reason to turn on again yet. I'm sure I could test the cooling with some of the games I own, but honestly, who would buy a super thin and light 13.3-inch laptop for gaming? This is an ultra-portable laptop that really puts the emphasis on being ultra-portable, and I'm really impressed at what Samsung has come up with here. I understand that one of the ways they saved weight was by shrinking the battery a bit compared to most of the competitors in this segment, but 5-6 hours is honestly good enough for me. I don't see myself needing extra battery life often enough to justify carrying around an extra pound of laptop all the time. Like I said, I'll update this review if anything changes, but my initial impression is that I'm very happy with my purchase. It looks, feels, and runs great, and it was exactly what I was hoping it would be.