Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Samsung POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum" and save 76% off the $429.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Samsung POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20X more suction power* - Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor - Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- Edge Clean Master - Thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging*
- Installation procedure is available in Page 10 and troubleshooting steps are found in Page 36 of user manual found under Technical Specification.NOTE: Refer user manual before use
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results.
- Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles.
- Edge Clean Master thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall.
POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum
Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot R7010 robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results. Maximize cleaning coverage as it navigates your home with ease and avoids obstacles. Edge Clean Master technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
20x More Powerful Suction
Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results with 20x more suction power than the previous model.
Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
Onboard digital camera and nine individual smart sensors help create an optimal cleaning path by scanning the layout of your home and its surroundings. You won't need to worry about furniture or objects on the floor. Simply turn it on, and let it do the job for you.
Edge Clean Master
This technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
Get consistent power with less clogging. Strong centrifugal forces separate dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power.
Easy Pass Wheels
Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floors to carpet with ease and providing the right type of cleaning action for whichever surface it's on.
This wide motorized brush allows the POWERbot to clean larger areas with less movement. Its strong rotating motion helps loosen trapped dirt particles, while suction across the entire brush provides pick-up from end to end.
Intelligent Power Control
Automatically detects surface types to optimize suction power. From wood to carpet flooring, and whatever in between, the POWERbot senses the surface type to provide optimal cleaning.
Recharge and Resume
When the battery runs low it automatically moves to the docking station to recharge itself. Once it's fully recharged it goes back to its last location and resumes cleaning.
The washable filter makes for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
|POWERbot R9350||POWERbot R9250||POWERbot R7090||POWERbot R7070||POWERbot R7040||POWERbot R7010|
|Suction Power||70x More Powerful||50x More Powerful||40x More Powerful||40x More Powerful||20x More Powerful||20x More Powerful|
|Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor 2.0||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wi-Fi - Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Edge Clean||✓||✓||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master|
|Brush Type||Combo Brush||Combo Brush||Self Clean Brush||Self Clean Brush||Combo Brush||Combo Brush|
|Dust Bin Size||Large||Large||Medium||Medium||Medium||Medium|
Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot R7010 robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results. Maximize cleaning coverage as it navigates your home with ease and avoids obstacles. Edge clean master technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
*Tested internally on Samsung powerful VR7000 and Samsung conventional VR10F71UCAC.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After first test I'm impressed with few things:
-it picked up a lot of dust we did not know we have - partially because of the second feature on the list
-it takes care of corners and baseboard areas very well, places that dyson ball has trouble reaching
-it is methodical in it's travels, path does not appear random and it navigated our small apartment with many obstacles pretty well
-it slows down, most of the time, before touching an obstacle - be it a baseboard, table leg or some other item on the floor
-it found home w/o issues
EDIT: Second day in and I notice one big shortcoming. Even though floor area is small - vacuuming only hardwood - it takes more than one charge to complete the task. That's around 6 hours of vacuuming if you include 4 hours of charging. I feel that 20% duty cycle maybe frustrating in the long run, when you want things done. I would prefer to have it vacuum longer or charge faster. I also suspect ( I did not measure ) that run time it's shorter than 60minutes as per specifications.
I still do like how it maneuvers around obstacles, not bumping hard into obstacles and amount of dirt it pickup.
EDIT2: Few days in this vacuum continues to clean well however I have to lower my rating as it has two big (for me) shortcomings:
-it requires well lit rooms or ceiling lights for it's navigation to work well (you can tell right away as it moves more methodically and does not miss as many spots). I may experiment with strategically placed flash lights to give it some reference points but I definitively will not leave room lights on for hours just so it can navigate properly...
-runtime is only 35 minutes. After 35 minutes this vacuum will stop vacuuming and start looking for home base to recharge. Since my Powerbot 7010 is cleaning hardwood floors only, I would expected it to operate for as long as manual says - 60 minutes.
-just remembered few additional, small, issues - it does not slow down, bumps into black furniture, dust bin is hard to open and sometimes I wish it had a spot feature to direct the vacuum to a area it routinely misses (available on 7040 and other higher end models).
LAST UPDATE: I discovered that 35minute runtime was 'user error' (or bad User Interface) -I had the vacuum in turbo mode. I tested 'normal' and 'turbo' suction with oats on a hard floor and normal mode was ok but left few behind where turbo did not.
Some reviews here say that vacuum malfunctioned but give no explanation. I dismissed them because vacuum is solidly build and figured if it works in the beginning it should work for at least a year of two. Today I turn it on, just as I did many times before (from the same spot). It followed same path until it got to the end of the room where it started pacing back and forth for 20 minutes (until I pressed home button). After pressing home button it moved towards the base than started clockwise maneuver, to position itself better, but this time instead of doing just that it just left the room... I don't want to babysit this vacuum therefore I'm going to return it.
Other things that made me return it: it sometimes pushed against refrigerator, spinning wheels, for what what felt like a 30 seconds, it bumped hard into black furniture and red, floor standing, flower pots and I wish there was a sound sensor to detect when something gets stuck around beater bar - like a lego piece or post it. I still think that vacuum portion is well made and compared to other robotic vacuums - probably the best. Therefore I'm planning to just wait for new Samsung models to come out and try my luck again...
Pros: 1) Cleaning performance: Edge clean squeegee – so cool - see my video; High suction while being quiet;). 2) Methodical navigation while not bumping into my furniture. 3) Build quality.
Cons: 1) Slightly taller than another brand. 2) Slightly more expensive.
I didn’t believe I could so reliably let a robovac clean instead of me pushing around an upright. I can easily see myself buying the higher model Powerbot 7040 for my second floor and control it with Amazon Echo. Powerbot changed my life!
1) The Samsung robots aren't "blind." The robot has a 360 degree camera on top, meaning it uses markers on the ceiling like corners, lights etc to map its way around your house. It remembers these markers and uses them to find it's way from room to room, building a plan for cleaning as it goes. Fantastic!
2) It knows its way home! While other robots bumble around the house desperately searching for their home base, the Samsung remembers where it has been and back tracks right back to it's base. If it doesn't finish the job on one charge, it'll return to base, charge some more and finish the job later.
2) This model has a full width brushroll, meaning it cleans more than twelve inches of floor in one pass. Roomba, Anker and LG dont' have this. It's a huge bonus!
3) The dust bin is large. It has plenty of room and maintains suction due to its cyclonic design. As an added benefit - the filter is washable! Plenty of room in the tank, a cyclonic design for continuous suction power and a washable filter to make maintenance easy and chaep is a plus.
4) The Powerbot doesn't "slam" into walls and furniture. With four lidar sensors on the front bumper, the Powerbot avoids obstacles sometimes without even touching them, and if it does need to touch to clean in a corner for example, it slows down and barely touches. This means much less damage to the device and no marks on walls, baseboards and chair legs.
5) This newer series includes a red dust guard that helps clean under cabinets and in corners. When the robot guides itself into a corner, it presses in and drops a guard to help pull and suck the dust bunnies out of corners and out from under ledges.
6) This model improves on the original by adding a second bump detector. While the older model (and all models from competition) are prone to getting stuck under furniture, the newest Powerbot models include a bump sensor near the floor level to avoid obstacles, and a second one on the very top lip which sits highest and above all other components. This helps the device avoid slipping under furniture it can't navigate back out from under.
7) This model includes a very simple daily scheduling tool, which for the price is very nice! Just press and hold the left button for three seconds at the time of day you want it to clean every day. Essentially, if you want it to clean every morning at 7:00 AM, just press and hold the button once at that time and it'll take care of it every day after.
8) It handles carpet very well. It doesn't struggle to crawl even through the thickest of pile, leaving clean lines and fluffy carpet when it's done.
1) I really wish Samsung had a boundary defining system like Roomba has with their invisible walls, or Neato does with their magnetic tape. Sometimes I want it to stay out of a certain room or area, I wish there was a solution for this.
Overall this is the best robotic vacuum out there, hands down! For price and features, it's amazing that this model stands toe to toe with products multiple times its price tag, it's a welcome addition to my home and I know you'll enjoy it too.