Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Samsung POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum" and save 67% off the $429.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Samsung POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20X more suction power* - Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor - Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- Edge Clean Master - Thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging*
- Installation procedure is available in Page 10 and troubleshooting steps are found in Page 36 of user manual found under Technical Specification.NOTE: Refer user manual before use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results.
- Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles.
- Edge Clean Master thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall.
POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum
Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot R7010 robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results. Maximize cleaning coverage as it navigates your home with ease and avoids obstacles. Edge Clean Master technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
20x More Powerful Suction
Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results with 20x more suction power than the previous model.
Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
Onboard digital camera and nine individual smart sensors help create an optimal cleaning path by scanning the layout of your home and its surroundings. You won't need to worry about furniture or objects on the floor. Simply turn it on, and let it do the job for you.
Edge Clean Master
This technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
Get consistent power with less clogging. Strong centrifugal forces separate dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power.
Easy Pass Wheels
Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floors to carpet with ease and providing the right type of cleaning action for whichever surface it's on.
This wide motorized brush allows the POWERbot to clean larger areas with less movement. Its strong rotating motion helps loosen trapped dirt particles, while suction across the entire brush provides pick-up from end to end.
Intelligent Power Control
Automatically detects surface types to optimize suction power. From wood to carpet flooring, and whatever in between, the POWERbot senses the surface type to provide optimal cleaning.
Recharge and Resume
When the battery runs low it automatically moves to the docking station to recharge itself. Once it's fully recharged it goes back to its last location and resumes cleaning.
The washable filter makes for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
|POWERbot R9350||POWERbot R9250||POWERbot R7090||POWERbot R7070||POWERbot R7040||POWERbot R7010|
|Suction Power||70x More Powerful||50x More Powerful||40x More Powerful||40x More Powerful||20x More Powerful||20x More Powerful|
|Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor 2.0||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wi-Fi - Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Edge Clean||✓||✓||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master||Edge Clean Master|
|Brush Type||Combo Brush||Combo Brush||Self Clean Brush||Self Clean Brush||Combo Brush||Combo Brush|
|Dust Bin Size||Large||Large||Medium||Medium||Medium||Medium|
Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot R7010 robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results. Maximize cleaning coverage as it navigates your home with ease and avoids obstacles. Edge clean master technology features an innovative shutter that extends out to capture debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
*Tested internally on Samsung powerful VR7000 and Samsung conventional VR10F71UCAC.
Compare with similar items
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Alexa Connectivity, App Controls, Self-Charging for Hard Surface Floors & Thin Carpets
Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum, Works with Amazon Alexa
Samsung POWERbot R7070 Robot Vacuum, Works with Amazon Alexa
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||Amazon.com||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.4 x 13.7 x 3.8 in||13 x 13 x 3.1 in||13 x 13 x 3.6 in||13.9 x 13.9 x 3.3 in||13.4 x 13.7 x 3.8 in||13.4 x 13.7 x 3.8 in|
|Item Weight||8.8 lbs||6.7 lbs||7.8 lbs||9.7 lbs||8.8 lbs||9.5 lbs|
|Runtime||60 minutes||—||60 minutes||—||60 minutes||60 minutes|
|Additional Features||cordless||smartphone control||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 min runtime, Wi-Fi connected||"smart phone" controls app alexa||cordless||cordless|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* No sophisticated scheduling/no wifi - this means no good autonomous control, which defeats a lot of the purpose of having a robot vacuum.
* Doesn't come with any boundary markers, and boundary markers are hard to find and too pricey - this means you can't use this anywhere near stairs, depressions, or other vertical hazards out-of-the-box.
I guess if you really want a robot vacuum for as a cheap as possible, and want it to be a Samsung, you could spring for this ... but the next step up in their line ($70 more) is a more appropriate starter robot vacuum ... and this is without even comparing it to other brands.
I'd highly recommend you buy up a bit for better scheduling and wifi control.
1. Before emptying the plastic bin be sure to turn the switch off underneath. If you don't, the Samsung powerbot will act wonky! Banging in to stuff at high speed, 3 lights blinking, stopping, starting, etc.
2. To reset just turn the power button underneath off, then back on.
3. Unplugging the battery will make it act more wonky.
4. The vacuum will go in a random pattern and into all rooms "After" it has cleaned a room "completely".
It knows if the floor is still dirty. It stayed under a bed for 20 min's, so I let it! When it emerged the bin was complete full.
5. After two hours of cleaning the master bedroom, and charging 3xs it finally went to the other rooms on its own.
6. If the bin is full, it uses the full battery quicker! Like in 30 mins. I'm guessing because it has to work harder to keep the suction constantly working. The bin has to be emptied often but be sure to stop the vacuum and turn the button underneath off each time. Then the battery really goes 60 mins.
7. When I first turned on the powerbot, I pushed the button randomly since I had not read the manual. The powerbot vacuumed in the pattern. Left to right, then right to left. The r7010 is not suppose to have this function. Wish I could remember the way I pushed the buttons.
9. If the powerbot is set for schedule cleaning it will start at the schedule time and recharge, then vacuum again. It will keep doing this until the floors are clean.
10. I'm beginning to think this powerbot vr2710 can do as much as the more options models when the buttons are pushed in certain combinations. Wondering now if the remote will work with this model too.
11. This powerbot is a very smart computer on wheels. It does map the rooms. It definately had a learning curve to it. The more I work with it, the better I understand how it functions. Glad I bought the simple base model!
12. It does vacuum dense shag throw rugs but it struggles the same as my push vacuum.
For now, the powerbot is doing well. Turning the power button off and on helps allot. *I'll update this review in a few weeks.
After using for years one of the earlier robot vacuum models (a Roomba), I was interested to see how much they had improved and was eager to try this model from Samsung.
In the box you get the robot vacuum, the charging station, and a user manual.The interface on the model I selected is minimal. The Recharge button, when pressed, causes the robot to return home to recharge if it is pressed while the robot is vacuuming. The Start/Stop/Turbo button, when pressed, causes the robot to either start or stop cleaning. If the button is pressed for three seconds, the robot will enter turbo-mode (faster cleaning, but shorter battery life). The Spot-Clean/Schedule button, when pressed, causes the robot to clean a roughly 5′ by 5′ area (useful for example if you spill flour on the floor). If the button is pressed for three seconds, then the daily schedule will be activated—the robot will auto clean once a day at the time when the button was pressed.
In use, there are several behaviors that I really enjoy. First, when in normal cleaning mode the robot will clean for about an hour, and if it is in turbo-mode, the robot will clean for about a half hour. In an hour the robot can clean our 17′ by 17′ dining room, though of course this depends on the number of obstacles and amount of dirt in the room (our room has a fair number of obstacles).
Second, this model will return home to its charging base, which my previous early-generation model did not do. Most of the time this model found its way back home with no problems, though sometimes the robot had trouble returning home in rooms with a complex layout or long distances to the charger. Moreover, if it did not think it was done cleaning a room before having to go home to charge, the robot went home, charged, then came back to resume vacuuming.
Third, this model hesitates before gently bumping an obstacle. In other words, if the robot is traveling at its normal speed and then gets close to an obstacle, it will slow down before reaching the obstacle, meaning it doesn’t crash into walls, chair legs, etc. However, one time I had left an empty cardboard box on the floor and when the robot slowly crept forward toward the box and then bumped it, the fact that the box moved caused the robot to keep pushing forward, moving the box around the room.
Fourth, this model cleans debris out of the wall edges and corners using a “shutter” which is deployed in those situations. Fifth, the dustbin is easily accessible from the top—simply press a button and the dustbin pops up, allowing you to empty and wash the bin as needed. The roller brush on the vacuum also is removable, which is useful especially if you have long hair or vacuum threads—the hair/threads will wrap around the brush, so you should periodically remove the brush to clean. And finally, this model tries to maneuver about the room methodically rather than in a random pattern like my older vacuum, meaning its more of an optimal clean than one based on chance.
Though this model is a great improvement over my earlier robot vacuum, it is still not perfect for every room. It got stuck on our rug with tassels and really doesn’t like socks. It also didn’t like a small area rug that was too thin—it tried to vacuum up the corner of the rug (we ended up giving that rug away). It also got stuck on our clothes drying rack, which has a supporting bar across the bottom—the robot tried to go over the bar and got stuck when its wheels were left spinning in the air. The robot does have “cliff” sensors to detect, for example, open stairwells, but given the cost of the robot, you might want to make sure the sensors are clean or, even better, block off areas with vertical drops.
These are all reasonable issues for the robot vacuum to have, but my point is that you will need to prep the room before the robot cleans it, to minimize issues. Other robot vacuums by Samsung include more powerful suction, fancier interfaces, Wi-Fi and the ability to work with Alexa (this model does not), a larger dustbin size (this model’s is medium-sized), and scheduling/mapping via an app (this model supports manual scheduling).
All in all I am very happy with this Samsung POWERbot R7010 Robot Vacuum. This model is more user-friendly and does a much better job cleaning than my previous robot vacuum. Now I spend less time vacuuming (and rescuing the robot!) and more time on more meaningful activities.
Thanks for reading. By the way, if my review was helpful to you in choosing or not choosing this product, please consider clicking on the "was this review helpful" link at the end of this review—this motivates me to write more reviews!