Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $499.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
|Price:||$411.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$88.24 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10X more suction power* - Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor - Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging*
- Easy Pass Wheels – Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles
- Combo Brush – Specially designed brush to pick up hair with less tangles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
What's in the Box:
- POWERbot Vacuum
- Docking Station
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- AAA Batteries
Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
Samsung’s POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum features Powerful Robotic Suction that delivers optimal cleaning results. Its Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor features an onboard digital camera and smart sensors that scan as it cleans – automatically sensing furniture and objects. Samsung’s CycloneForce Technology separates dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power, while EasyPass wheels move smoothly over obstacles and different floor surfaces.
At A Glance:
- Powerful Suction
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
- CycloneForce Technology
- Easy Pass Wheels
- Combo Brush
Powerful Robotic Suction
Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results with 10x more suction power.*
*Tested internally on Samsung POWERbot VR7000 and Samsung conventional VR10F71UCAC.
Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
Onboard digital camera and nine individual smart sensors help create an optimal cleaning path by scanning the layout of your home and its surroundings. You won't need to worry about furniture or objects on the floor. Simply turn it on, and let it do the job for you.
Get consistent power with less clogging. Strong centrifugal forces separate dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power.
Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floors to carpet with ease and providing the right type of cleaning action for whichever surface it's on.
Picks up pet hair with less tangles. Full 12 inch brush provides corner-to-corner coverage and deep carpet cleaning.
Large Capacity Dust Canister
Easy to clean, large see through capacity canister can accommodate your dustiest days.
The washable filter makes for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
|POWERbot Turbo R9350||POWERbot R9250||POWERbot WiFi R9040||POWERbot R9000|
|Suction Power||70X more powerful||50X more powerful||10X more powerful||10X more powerful|
|Visionary Mapping Plus||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wi-Fi - Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓|
|Select and Go on App||✓|
|Easy Pass Wheels||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Motor Warranty||10 Years||10 Years||1 Year||1 Year|
Powerbot R9000 robot vacuum. Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot handle the vacuuming for you. Powerful long lasting suction provides optimal cleaning. Maximize cleaning coverage as it Navigates your home with ease and avoids obstacles.
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VMarket||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14.3 x 14.88 x 5.31 in||3.6 x 13.4 x 13.4 in||14.3 x 14.9 x 5.3 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||14.9 x 14.25 x 5.3 in||14.3 x 14.9 x 5.3 in|
|Item Weight||9.92 lbs||11.7 lbs||9.9 lbs||9 lbs||10.5 lbs||10.8 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 minute runtime, Scheduling||Auto recharging||Bagless||cyclonic technology||Control with your Smartphone|
Top Customer Reviews
I would highly advise anyone to get it, good value for the money.
I'm a mom of three kids under 6 years old, I have a lab and a boxer who she'd year round some how, I entertain 30-40 people/kids on average every week and I live on 2.5 acres of dirt. My floors are DIRTY even when I'm trying my hardest to keep them clean! It's a full time job and I have high expectations as one of my kids is crawling still! My house is single story and just under 1900 square feet. I run the powerbot 4-6 times a day (for roughly an hour, until the bettery dies) after each cleaning I am in shock at how much dirt/dust/hair/crud it picks up after every cleaning still!! The dust bin is HUGE compared to the competitors and it never get filled.
After running it roughly 50x it has only gotten its self stuck/ stopped with an error code 2 times. Both time was because it sucks so powerfully it wicked up an article of clothing. I simply flipped the unit over, turn it off, pulled the pair of socks out, turned it back on and set it fee again. It has never got stuck on a piece of furniture. It has never got stuck in a room. Once it died without returning home, it seamed to be lost in my sons room (in its defense I can get lost in there some times!)
If I had to name the BEST feature about the powerbot I'd say it was a toss up between the power of the suction and the remote control. I could not imagine NOT having a remote!!! I can drive it like a remote control car to the area my daughter spilled a box of Cheerios and set it to spot clean. Otherwise I'd just have to wait til it got to that area of the house to clean--which seams worthless to me!
Last thing I LOVE that the ther models don't do, it cleans in a systematic organized pattern. Every room. Every time it comes out to clean. I have neat straight vacuum lines in my carpet! It's glorious!!! I bought the unit for $349 on Amazon prime, it stated the regular price as $499.
This is worth every penny!! I'd sell my dishwasher before I got rid of this powerbot!!
- Comes with a remote so you can kick off a cleaning at any time
- Automatically docks when the battery gets low
- Has great suction power
- Has a turbo mode (more suction) option if you want to use it (drains battery faster)
- Pretty easy to clean
- Can go from hardwood to carpeted areas with no problem as long as there isn't a big height difference between them
- Seems to be able to map out your floor plan pretty well; doesn't just vacuum by bumping into things blindly like other models do
- No wifi; this might be a deal breaker for some because lack of wifi means you can NOT schedule a cleaning routine. You need the Samsung app to do that and it can't connect to this model since it does not have wifi
- Since you can't schedule cleanings, you will always have to kick them off manually, so you can either do the Auto mode (it will clean everywhere it can until the battery gets too low and it must return to the charging dock), or you can do the Manual mode (you kick off the cleaning for a particular area and then tell it to return to the dock when finished)
- It doesn't do well with cleaning in corners, but then again, most of these robot vacuums are rounded, so I don't know how they would clean corners anyway
All in all, we're pretty happy with it. It would have been nice if this model had wifi and you could schedule cleanings, but it's not really a big deal. We can just kick off the Auto clean function in the morning before we leave for work or in the evening when we get home.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets