Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum Self-cleaning Brush for Pet Hair, Ideal for Carpets & Hard Floors with 5160Pa Strong Performance, Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$207.79 (30%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 40x More Suction Power – Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design
- Self Clean Brush automatically detangles and removes pet hair that collects around the brush
- Edge Clean Master - An innovative rubber blade that extends out to clean hard to reach areas like corners and along the edges of the wall.
- Visionary Mapping and Full View Sensor 2. 0 - On-board camera and multiple sensors create the ideal cleaning path for multi-room cleaning while avoiding obstacles along the way. Coverage map shows you where POWERbot has cleaned.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone** or through voice enabled devices such as Bixby, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant***
Buy this product as Renewed and save $102.21 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Save time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot Pet Robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. The POWERbot delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design. Self Clean Brush automatically detangles and removes pet hair around the brush. Nothing can hide from the Edge Clean Master’s innovative rubber blade as it extends out to clean hard to reach areas like corners and along the edges of the wall. The POWERbot vacuum also has EasyPass wheels that move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floor to carpet with ease. Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone or through voice enabled devices such as Bixby, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant Tested internally on Samsung POWERbot VR7000 and Samsung conventional VR10F71UCAC. Through SmartThings Application Amazon Alexa devices, Bixby devices and the Google Assistant devices sold separately. Cleaning Speed- 12.6 inches/sec.
Compare with similar items
eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets, Black
Samsung Electronics R7040 Robot Vacuum Wi-Fi Connectivity, Ideal for Carpets, Hard Floors, and Pet Hair with 3510Pa Strong Performance, Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, Neutral Gray
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX, Wi-Fi Connected, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpe, Black
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors,Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||13.70 x 13.40 x 3.80 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 2.85 inches||13.70 x 13.40 x 3.80 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 2.85 inches||13.80 x 13.80 x 3.60 inches|
|Item Weight||9.50 lbs||5.73 lbs||8.80 lbs||6.77 lbs||6.00 lbs||8.60 lbs|
|Runtime||90 minutes||100 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes||100.0 minutes||75 minutes|
|Special Features||Powerful suction, Self Clean Brush, Wi-Fi Connected, Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant compatible||BoostIQ, Powerful performance, slim(2.85”); 100 minute runtime||Powerful suction, Edge clean master, Wi-Fi Connected, Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant compatible||Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||BoostIQ, i-Fi Compatible, 2000Pa Strong-Suction||5x stronger power, Expanded entire level coverage, 75 minute runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without any programming, the POWERbot proceeded to take itself around the house and pick up dirt, pet hair, “wheelchair dirt” and more. At the end of its cycle, I can’t decide if I was in awe or disgust. My husband had vacuumed two days before with our tried and true metal janitorial style vacuum and by quick glance, noticed a little pet hair on our mostly cork floors, but carpets didn’t look too bad. I was WRONG…just see the attached picture of what came off the floor.
I like the unit seems pretty gentle approaching trim as my biggest concern was damaging our woodwork and furniture. While not perfect, exceeds my expectations. I also like that it is fairly quiet for a vacuum. In quiet mode, you can have a conversation with it nearby. I would compare the volume level as less than a car wash and while the dog and cat don’t love it, they will stay in the room while it is running without agitation.
My concerns so far include how to handle getting trapped (managed to get inside a kitchen barstool towards the end of its charge) and how to ensure it gets back to it’s charging base when done. Since my first few attempts have had limited issues with “returning home automatically”.
Eventually will get there as looks super intuitive using the Samsung Connect App I already had on my S7 Edge but wanted to start out with just the “play” button and go from there—no matter the method of remote, phone or button on the front of the vacuum, they all just work without my having to do anything but start. If I change my mind mid-process, just hit the home button and just as easily it stops and goes back to charging. Also, looking forward to connecting to NEST, Amazon Echo, Google Home and IFTT to see how they all interface. So far, not sure I can give this up. And, as an added bonus, I am vacuuming now as I am writing this review!
What I like:
• My house is cleaner than ever
• My dust allergies have stopped bothering me
• It saves time and doesn’t tie me to the vacuum cleaner
• Intuitive even when there is a problem—a shoelace got stuck in the vacuum and it stopped itself to wait. A code came up on the display, but even better, I just opened the app on my phone and it told me the problem in words so I could fix in seconds
• Hair is picked up for both pets and myself (think long as in to lower back) and easy to get rid of---I used to clean roller multiple times per use and now it is just once a week and takes minutes
• My wall trim and furniture looks the same after vacuuming as before—no dings and gets right to the edges
• It runs and then takes itself back to recharge without me having to do anything
• Dust/hair collection doesn’t require a bag and takes seconds to empty
• It is not disruptive to other household activities while running for the people or pets
What could be better:
• It’s an expensive initial investment
• On vacuum, the display has codes that have to be looked up either in manual or in-app (still easy)
• I’ve realized there are some pretty disgusting things on our floors
Write off the bat after opening the package it came in, I immediately noticed all the seals were broken on the OEM packaging. I was immediately not happy about that. After taking the vacuum out and doing a quick inspection, I noticed that the batteries to the remote were not included although the instructions say they were. My opinion is I received a pre-owned product. Nevertheless, i continued to unpack and ultimately charge the vacuum for it's first crack at vacuuming my house.
After maybe 2 hours of charging it was ready to go. Within 30 secs of its maiden voyage, I noticed something wasn't right. It would not transition from the hardwood floor to a throw rug whatsoever. The rug is less and a half inch thick. The vacuum would shake back and forth continuously until I get an error saying to clean the cliff sensors. It's brand new, how can they be dirty!! After some research, I read that when this vacuum transitions to a dark surface or black bordered rug there is an issue with the sensors. BINGO! What was happening was apparently the vacuum recognized the black color border around the throw rug as a drop off. I tested this theory by placing masking tape over the sensors and tried it again and sure enough, that was it. It climbed the rug effortlessly. But seriously...i had to modify a $700 vacuum right out of the box?
Despite my irritation, I let the vacuum do it's thing waiting for the wow factor to kick in. The manual states the vacuum will automatically adjust suction when transitioning from hardwood floor to rug. This one did not. What is also mind boggling is I see it run over a very loose crumb on the carpet, yet does not suck it up. By this time I'm about to give up. No wow factor.
This unit took 3 complete battery charges to fully vacuum my house of 2800 sq ft. There is even times it will vacuum once and all of a sudden return for charging after about 20 mins, although the indicator on the top says the battery is full.
Overall, it will pick up dust especially under the couches and furniture where a normal uptight cannot get to quite well, but if you are looking for a robot vacuum, look elsewhere. Samsung has some homework to do on this model.
In theory this vacuum is awesome, but in execution, not so much. It just seems like this vacuum has quite a few kinks that need to be worked out. I generally like Samsung products but I think I will wait a while before I try a Samsung robo vac again.