Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3x Samsung WB250F WB250 Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (Package by GUARMOR)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 8, 2014
This screen protector works well preventing sun glare. The only problem I experienced with the screen that prevented me for giving it 5 stars is removing a few air bubbles. Nevertheless I now can take pictures in daylight.
on April 19, 2014
This product exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. it is easy to apply and fits perfectly.
on March 29, 2014
Good protector. Goes on easily. This is for Samsung Wb250 Camera. It helps to protect you screen. Works as described
on March 7, 2014
It is the right shape and size. The touch screen works the same with it on. It has a nice feel to it. Very close to the glass screen feel.
on October 3, 2013
Fast shipping and good quality. It's easy to install as well. will recommend it to others and shop around with them for other products.
on January 23, 2014
It was what I was looking for. I did take back the camera I bought it for so I'm hoping I can use it on a different camera.
on May 2, 2014
perfect fit.
on February 13, 2016
Fantastic product! Definitely recommend.
on June 10, 2015
The protector applied easily.
on April 19, 2015