- Weight: 0 ounces
Samsung Replenish Android Phone, Blue (Sprint)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
- This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Ch
Customers Also Shopped For
Made partially from recycled materials, the Samsung Replenish for Sprint is an ideal choice for the environmentally conscious consumer who needs the latest technology. Powered by the Android 2.2 OS (aka, "Froyo"), it also features Sprint ID--an intuitive way of customizing Android content. The phone combines a full physical QWERTY keyboard for fast on-the-go messaging and a 2.8-inch touchscreen, enabling you to take advantage of more than 150,000 apps available in the Android Market.
The Samsung Replenish, partially built
with recycled plastics.
Physical QWERTY keyboard and multi-touch display.
In addition to high-speed mobile connectivity via Sprint's dependable 3G network, the Wi-Fi-enabled Replenish also offers built-in mobile hotspot functionality (additional monthly charges applicable), allowing up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices--including laptop, camera, music player, video player and any other Wi-Fi-enabled device--to enjoy the benefits of 3G speeds on the go.
Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (with included 2 GB card), GPS for navigation and location-based services, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 5.4 hours of talk time.
- Reduced environmentally sensitive materials (RoHS compliant, free of intentionally added polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFRs), phthalates, and beryllium).
- Energy efficient, with a charger that meets the EC Code of Conduct on Energy Efficiency of External Power Supplies, Version 4, as well as a visual alert for full charge.
- Casing includes 34.6 percent post-consumer recycled plastic content (the highest level in Sprint's eco-portfolio) and 82 percent of the device is made from recyclable materials.
- Fully recyclable packaging that incorporates 80 percent post-consumer waste material and uses soy inks.
- Includes a postage-paid envelope to recycle your old phone.
Make your phone a reflection of who you are with Sprint ID, which helps you get the most out of your phone by allowing you to choose a total experience for your device. You'll be able to quickly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience--including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers--all at once. Packs are designed to meet your interests--whether you're a sports fan, fitness fanatic, or auto enthusiast.
Sprint ID entertainment pack.
And the catalog of Sprint ID experiences will grow and expand--it's a marketplace full of experiences just for you. Choose from a single experience or many--it's about customizing your phone with the information you want in the palm of your hand. Here are a few examples of currently available Sprint ID packs:
- Entertainment ID: Features a host of fun video, music, photo and news apps including Facebook, Celebrity Tweets, Pandora, Shazam, Rhapsody, E! Online and more.
- Socially Connected: A customized experience for keeping users connected with friends on-the-go. Pack includes: Facebook, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Mashable, Tweetcaster, YouTube, and more.
- Health and Fitness: Features all the best wellness related resources for eating right, staying fit and tracking users' progress with the ability to customize to their specific interests and goals. Pack includes: Workout Coach, Fitness Tips, Calorie Counter, BMI Calculator and more.
- Business Productivity: The perfect solution for busy professionals who want to stay connected, entertained and informed on-the-go. This pack features all the best tools to assist with travel plans, organization, communication and more.
The Samsung Replenish weighs 4.1 ounces and measures 4.8 x 2.4 x 0.5 inches. Its 1600 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.4 hours of talk time. It runs on the 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. 0 frequencies.
What's in the Box
Samsung Replenish handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 2 GB microSD memory card
Communications & Internet
Android Operating System
The Samsung Replenish runs the Android operating system--OS 2.2 (aka, Froyo)--which provides a faster overall Android experience as well as greater multitasking capabilities. You'll be able to receive notifications, listen to music, and even record GPS data without keeping the application open. And it features a plethora of new enhancements, including an improved onscreen QWERTY keyboard, full push corporate e-mail, and support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web. It also offers enhanced Exchange support, with Calendar syncing, Global Address Lookup, improved security, auto-discovery, and more.
With integrated Google technology, the Replenish brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, GTalk instant messaging (with presence capabilities), YouTube, and Picasa. The Replenish also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
Also Available for This Android Device
Amazon Appstore for Android
Top Customer Reviews
Saw the Samsung Replenish being introduced. Looked like a combination of my favorite things. Android operating system with a full keyboard that wasn't a slider like my Touch Pro or the Samsung Epic I almost upgraded to.
Set up was easy using my Google account. All my contacts and schedules synced smoothly.
But some apps I like using I found out were not compatible like Best Buy and my local news stations here in Cincinnati. Which is a bummer because I liked being able to hit the WLWT Channel 5 app to get updates on local happenings.
Sprint support has not been able to give me a reason why some apps will not work.
So I have to use the browser, but the native browser was very slow. Even slower than the browser on the Hero. So I downloaded Opera Mini and it works much faster.
Another thing I noticed it does take longer to charge than the Hero, plus it gets very warm.
I like the phone, I am not the power user. It has served me well with email and texting.
This is her second android smartphone and I think her favorite right now. Her prior phone was a Htc Droid Eris and so far even with smaller internal memory and a smaller lower resolution screen the Replenish has had more pluses than minuses.
+ Sprint ID
+ Excellent physical keyboard
+ android 2.2.2
+ Physical android buttons ei: menu, home, back and search buttons are actual buttons not capacitive buttons along the line of the Galaxy S or Tab
+ Decent smartphone battery life it lasts a whole day on an overnight charge unlike my Pre+ which needs to be plugged in several times a day
+ Sound quality
+ Notification light
+ Solar panel
+ The fact it is a "green" smartphone we both care about these things and it does make an impact in our purchasing of certain items
+ The Sprint home screen in the menu area it lets you learn about your phone on your phone, she has spent a bit of time watching the videos and reading the information on her phone
- Small low resolution screen
- Vibrate is lackluster
- lack of flash
- cannot get the Wpvi 6abc app because of the low resolution
- ...thats all for now might be more
Most of the minuses are explainable be the fact it is a "green" smartphone so lower screen resolution means less power drain, vibrate being less powerful, and the lack of power drain flash all make sense.
DONT GET THIS PHONE> IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEART SET ON BUYING THIS PHONE YOU CAN BUY MINE. The only plus the blue is very pretty.