Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on August 27, 2014
Has worked flawlessly sense purchased. I use this as a security system onitor and it is on almost always. I have had no issues with is and it pays to purchse well known brand like Samsung.
on February 11, 2013
I have owned three Samsung TV's and this is my second Samsung monitor. I have never failed to be impressed with their product so keep coming back to them.
on April 1, 2013
The resolution and image quality could be better but then the product would probably be twice the price. This is the best monitor on the market for the price. You just can't find a monitor like this for under $200. I had to buy a few additional hook ups but I have 2 of them dual screened to my mac mini at my home office and it's great!
on December 14, 2012
Shipping was quick, the description states there is a vga and dvi cable, the DVI does not come packaged.

The manual states there is HDMI port which there is not. (The details didn't specify that so I was not expecting it)

There is a connection on the back I have never seen before which is why I looked at the manual in the first place which is not explained.

No way to mount the monitor.

Ports on the back are very flexible (the whole panel pushes in when plugging in cords)

Viewing angle is what it is for all these panels, not the best, but ok.

Even though it seems like a negative review, I am very happy with this purchase due to the price point. My major concern is the panel in the back flexing.

Resolution is great.
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2016
It's used but it works fine. However , I expected it to have DVIin, but it has only RGB.
on March 30, 2016
Great product. Does it's job. Works perfect. Very Satisfied. Would recommend to anyone
on August 24, 2013
Purchased a refurbished Samsung monitor. It arrived within 3 or 4 days, well packaged, and looked like new. Included power supply and cords and vga cable. No User Manual, but that was not really necessary (who reads manuals anyway?). Plugged it in, powered it on, works great.
on August 21, 2013
This is a great monitor for the price point. The display is crisp and clear, it's super lightweight and easy to move, and it calibrates nicely if you have a colorimeter.

My only complaint is that the stand feels cheap and lets the monitor wobble somewhat easily.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 19, 2013
I bought one from a local "brick&mortar wholesale" store to find that the monitor cannot display black - Its gray. I've the same model that I bought a few months back which is a real good one. (Stunning colors, with real depth )

Thinking that it maybe a one off error I returned it and bought another piece. The results are the same. I am returning the 2nd one first thing in the morning. I'll attach a picture of this so that anyone who is considering to buy it will be aware of what I'm trying to say here.
review image
on February 25, 2013
1 of the 5 monitors we purchaced had a blemished screen. We are in the process of resolving the issue.