Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 4, 2014
As a long time Net10 user, when I needed a new phone I didn't hesitate to buy this one. My wife has one for about a year and it met all her expectations. I'm now loving my own. I have no need for smart phones and expensive data plans. All I want is a phone that I can make and receive calls with, and this one great. Long battery life, small and easily portable, and best of all, it has nice clear sound. One of the best deals out there for people like me who only want a phone, Net10 and this model phone.
5 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2013
The last phone I had would make emergency phone calls while in my pocket. Decided to go back to the basic flip phone on a prepaid plan. This one does the job very well. I like the ease of use, open phone, make call, close phone, put back in pocket. And for $22 a month!! Yes!!!
9 people found this helpful
on October 7, 2017
a bit old but works good
on August 23, 2015
It doesn't stay charged. I have to keep it charging all the time so I can use it.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Simple and easy Net 10 service provider has grate coverage here in the island of Puerto Rico. The only thing is lack of a feature a reject list for phone calls and messages that we don't desire. Other things work perfectly, battery last very long.
3 people found this helpful
on December 22, 2014
Love the simplicity. No swiping pictures and no pictures to rotate sideways like other annoying phones.
on June 9, 2015
Everything as described. Items were in "like new" condition.
on February 15, 2015
doesn't hold a charge for very long but a so-so phone
on June 26, 2015
Love that Samsung phone.A++++
on June 9, 2014
keeps shutting off had a new battery purchased still does it
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.