- Size (LWH): 2.44 inches, 0.47 inches, 4.41 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
Samsung S390G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Free Triple Minutes for Life!
- Full Qwerty Keyboard
- Mobile Web, MP3 Player, and Wi-Fi® Capability
- 2 Megapixel Camera with Zoom/Video Recorder
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Includes Battery, Charger and Services Guide
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I tour on my motorcycle and will probably be using a few of the web features for trips and looking up motels, etc. If you're a heavy user you may need to look at the regular smart phones and pay through the nose. Setting up email is a no brainer. The keyboard is nice and a little small but it works. The space key drives some folks nuts until they figure it out, as it will post a space and a PERIOD at the same time. The trick is to hit the LEFT side of the spacebar if you don't want the period in there as well. Lovely screen and nice battery life, this is a huge step up from the other Tracs. I had the LG800G and I hated the scrolling and the touch screen, this phone is far superior and as a real bonus the voice dialing works absolutely great. This phone is a real bargain for the casual user.
1. It is a very nice, well-made phone from a top-notch company. It is somewhat similar to the Blackberry Curve 8310, except that it has almost twice the internal memory, a CPU that is 40% faster, better battery life, and the ability to connect to Wifi networks. I should add that it is also less than half the price. What more need one say about it as a phone? You can place and receive calls. The sound quality is good and is easily adjusted via a volume rocker on the left side of the phone. Tracfone provides service to almost every location in the USA and allows low-cost international calls to many different countries. The "must have" feature of this phone is the Nuance software that allows voice-activated placement of phone calls (or initiation of text messages). It is easy to program the phone so that two key pushes activate the Nuance software. Then you just say "call home" and the phone will dial your home phone number (if it is listed as "home" in your phonebook), or "message Sandy" and you will start a text message to Sandy. You can even have Nuance check your battery ("check battery") or the status of several other aspects of the phone.
2.Read more ›
10/9/12 HOW TO SET UP WIFI -
PRESS "MENU." OKAY, GOT THAT?
THEN, SCROLL TO "WIFI."
PRESS THE "SELECT BUTTON." (AKA, THE LEFT SOFT KEY BUTTON OR THE BIG BLACK SCROLLER THING IN THE MIDDLE.)
OKAY ARE YOU GUYS WITH ME HERE?
IT WILL SAY "SEARCHING."
THEN, CLICK ON YOUR WIFI ROUTER'S NAME. YOU WILL ITS SETTINGS.
OKAY, BEFORE PRESSING "SAVE", MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO "PASSWORD."
TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD. (MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE IT IS CORRECT!!)
AFTER YOU TYPE IN THE CORRECT PASSWORD, PRESS THE "SAVE BUTTON." (THE LEFT SOFT KEY BUTTON.)
I think some people are having trouble with the wifi because they aren't scrolling down far enough to enter their password, and then saving it. MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE OKAY? I think one or two of you guys left comments a long time ago saying how no one is helping you with the wifi. WELL THERE YA GO! (:
First of all, I have to say this: You are INSANE if you have this phone and do not like it. Seriously. This is the best phone I've ever had. I had a touch screen from ATT, but my parents thought they were paying too much for it, so they decided to change it.Read more ›
The full blackberry-style keyboard has made texting MUCH faster than a normal clamshell phone. However, the keys are somewhat small and the spacebar frequently glitches and puts in periods if I press it towards the right rather than the left. You can set the keyboard to automatically lock and I've had no problems with it pocket dialing. However, you can still dial 911 while the phone is locked (you press the numbers and it asks you if you want to call SOS).
I liked the idea of the e-mail synching on the go but not the execution. Everytime the phone automatically checked my e-mail, I was charged minutes for using the 3G connection. I ended up turning the automatic synching off and I haven't checked my e-mail on it in probably three weeks.
For my purposes, the 3G connection is a useless feature. 3G makes sense on my wife's Droid 3 but this phone doesn't have the goods to need a fast connection. I know this is a Tracfone phone but I expected the browser to be better than it is. I hoped against hope that I would be able to watch netflix on the small screen. However, the browser is the same "fake internet" browser you'd get on a clamshell phone except with a faster connection. Many sites are incompatible and surfing is difficult. After checking it out the first couple days I had the phone, I haven't used the browser at all.
The wifi makes using the fake internet on the phone fairly fast but I just can't get over how clumsy the browser is.
Altogether, I'm happy that the phone has made texting about three times faster for me but disappointed in the internet features that initially interested me in the phone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The ACTUAL carrier is Net 10! I called Tracfone and they told me it was a Net 10 phone, which has better plans...... so I switched! I love the phone, it works great! Read morePublished 2 months ago by 9ink 9anther
It's a piece of s***!! Don't buy. The phone is damaged like it's been dropped 1000 times. It's water damaged. And it don't workPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Have had this phone for years and got triple minutes, yesterday 12/15/15 added minutes and was told by a supervisor that this phone is NOT triple minutes and they would NOT be able... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Shopping Customer
Great workhorse of a non-smartphone. The one drawback (and it is kind of a huge deal) is the fact that if the keypad is mashed or pressed multiple times, the phone will assume... Read morePublished 9 months ago by a girl named Captain
It's inconvenient how the browser option is the same button you press to unlock the phone, meaning it can access the web accidentally & you lose increments of your phone minutes... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Kamesan