- Size (LWH): 4.35 inches, 2.39 inches, 0.48 inches
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 540 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 576 hours
Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Unlocked 3G Android Touchscreen International Smartphone - Steel Grey
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Android 2.2 Smartphone, 3MP Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, Micro SD Slot
- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 7.2Mbps 900/2100
- This is a GSM unlocked phone. Will only work with GSM/Sim Card Carriers. Please check with your carrier to ensure full compatibility. Does NOT work CDMA carriers such as: Verizon, Sprint, or MetroPCS
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you're a frequent traveler, global roaming is a giant money scam. I suggest buying yourself an unlocked phone, and just switching in SIM cards in the country of your choice... if they support them. Many places will let you pay month-to-month. For example, in China, I'll pay about $10.50 per month for a pretty decent package. Compared to the global roaming packages, this is a steal.
You need to ask yourself: what do you want, and how much are you willing to pay for it? If you want an awesome smartphone, go buy something else. But if you need a smartphone which allows you to do the basic things such as texting, calling, tethering, and web surfing, then this is actually pretty good... if you can deal with the small resolution.
The Camera is actually pretty decent as well. It was much better than I anticipated.
Make sure you get a MicroSD card (up to 16GB) if one doesn't come with this. Use that to install applications on, rather than the paltry 160MB of built-in storage.
- Terrible screen resolution (240x320)
- Low built-in storage space
- Low amount of ram
- Terrible battery, but I kept it plugged in most of the time.
- Performance isn't perfect.
- It actually works very well, and it's extremely stable.Read more ›
Update 10/14/11: Wanted to note too, the adapter that is provided for N. America customers is totally worthless as the charger comes with the 3 rectangular prongs. The adapter provided will not fit, so be prepared to buy your own adapter. Apart from that, the phone works just fine.
My wife is not very tech savvy and needed a good looking small phone with touchscreen. All she wanted is a new generation good looking basic phone.
Pros: 1) Very Good looking in white color
2) Small size - easy to keep in pocket
3) It actually works good as a phone
4) Biggest advantage is that it has Android OS
5) Web-browsing is great. Sometimes, I play youtube videos on it connecting it to wi-fi at home. Screen is sharp and speakers are great.
6) Camera is average, videos recording it very good (resolution is not very high but in small size, its quite clean).
Cons: Battery life could have been great.
We purchased it more than 6 months back. Its all plastic but build quality is good. We have a small baby who mishandles this phone often but there are no issues yet mechanically or cosmetically.
If you wish to have a small sized and sleek phone with touch screen, wifi connection to internet, android OS, average camera, you will not go wrong with it. If you want a phone with much higher capabilities, look somewhere else.
I have several USB cables with male USB mini connectors. This phone uses a USB micro connector for charging and data transfer so I bought some mini-to-micro adapters so I could use the stuff I have, but the adapters turned out to be useless. The female USB micro port on the phone is recessed in the housing such that the male USB micro fits only if it will fit inside this very, very small housing. The adapters I bought, though small, were too big to allow the male plug to be inserted deep enough into the female to make a connection (or even stay in place - they fall right out). I'm thinking I'm going to have to get genuine Samsung cables from somewhere but haven't finished looking around yet.
The power adapter, which has the proper size USB micro male on it, is a European plug design and it comes with a plug adapter, presumably so it can be used in the US. While you can indeed plug it into a 110/120V outlet in the US with the adapter, it has absolutely no effect on the phone. It doesn't charge at all. I'm guessing it expects more voltage, but whatever. The cable is built into the transformer and so is useless as a spare data or charging cable. Also, apparently not all charging cables will transfer data as well as charge.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent fluid phone. Very good battery usage, and works perfectly in the Dominican Republic.Published 12 months ago by Paul
Purchased this phone which advertised compatible with any service provider. However when attempted to activate Verizon said not compatible. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Debbie Curtis