Samsung SA-S5360 Cellphone - US Warranty - Gray
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3-inch TFT LCD display
- Android; Touchscreen
- 2MP camera
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y is an Android Touchscreen phone with a 2MP camera with geo-tagging, smile detection and video recording. It also feature Wi-Fi , A-GPS support, Stereo FM Radio and MP3/MP4.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a Iphone 3gs and now own a Iphone 4S, compare this to Iphone, it is actually a very decent phone for the price. It run Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 O/S, it got a fastest processor than Galaxy mini (similar price phone). I was able to download and run Amazon Apps Store without problem. The touch screen is responsive. it is a bit small but for price it is great!
It is a UK version phone, you can set the locale to USA easily. It however come with a UK power plug, I contacted the Seller, they agree to send me a US power plug replacement. Battery usage seem ok to me.. Haven't really see much of the problem.
so far so good, I kind of start to liking Android more than Apple IOS... It got more feature, free apps and function... I'm thinking on my next phone is going to be a Android :)
Bonus: it also came bundle with a Sandisk 2gb microSD card and a SD adapter...
- Very responsive multi-touch touchscreen. A light touch is sufficient to operate the screen. Consistent.
- Expandable memory via MicroSD card to 32GB
- The price: you can get this phone for about Rs 7000 at most stores. That is a bargain.
- Battery: unbelievably anemic. I have only 3G connectivity on on the phone. No WiFi, no Bluetooth, no GPS. Background data is switched off. Google mail and Facebook are the only other background apps running. The screen brightness is at the 20% mark. I have to charge the phone every single day. If I don't it switches off sometime during the night. Forget 120 hours on 2G, or 3 days on 3G. This phone will barely last 24 hours on a full charge.
- Know this: you cannot use this as a phone where you can make calls, surf the net, get and follow directions via GPS without carrying a spare battery or charging this phone two, three times a day.
- Screen is 320x240 pixels. That is absolutely ridiculous. Even for a bargain smartphone.
- Sound: the in-built speakers sound tinny and muted.
To be fair, given the price and the features I would give this a four or even 5-star rating, but for the battery. Two-stars may seem harsh, but when you actually start using the phone you realize it's like getting a car that can hold 2 liters of petrol. It will run great, for 20 kms. Then you have to refuel. Or like a laptop that runs 30 minutes before it shuts down unless you plug it in.