Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Generic Premium Invisible LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-i717 - Non-Retail Packaging - Clear
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 6, 2013
THE LOW PRICE SHOULD PUT YOU ON GUARD. THIS IS THE WORST SCREEN PROTECTOR I HAVE EVER PURCHASED. I HAVE EXTENSIVE CELL PHONE EXPERIENCE AND HAVE HAD TOUCHSCREEN DEVICES FOR YEARS BEGINNING WITH THE PALM TREO. I HAVE TRIED MANY SCREEN PROTECTORS AND AM AWARE OF WHAT MAKES THEM INSTALL FLAWED. I OPENED THIS FRESH AND TRIED TO PUT IT ON A NEW GALAXY NOTE. THE DEVICE SCREEN WAS VIRGIN AND PRISTINE, NO DUST, OIL OR FINGERPRINTS SINCE I HAD JUST REMOVED THE SHIPPING PROTECTOR.
THIS SCREEN PROTECTOR FORMS AIR POCKETS (BUBBLES) DESPITE CAREFUL APPLICATION FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER. ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THE BUBBLES OUT TO THE CORNER WAS FRUITLESS AND THE IT TOOK SCRATCHES FROM A LINT-FREE MICROFIBRE CLOTH. IT SCRATCHED SO EASILY IT WILL LOOK BAD WITH A SHORT PERIOD OF USE. DO NOT BUY THIS SCREEN PROTECTOR!!!
THERE ARE EASILY MANY BETTER ONES THAT APPLY EASILY AND KEEP THAT AS NEW APPEARANCE FOR THE LIFE OF THE PHONE. I RECOMMEND A SET I PURCHASED MADE BY "ScreenGUARD." IT APPLIES BUBBLE-FREE, DOES NOT SCRATCH, IS THICK AND HAS AN ANTI-GLARE FINISH THAT TAKES THE SHINY REFLECTIONS OUT. THEY WERE VERY INEXPENSIVE AND I GOT THEM HERE FROM AMAZON. THERE WERE SEVERAL IN A PACK AND 20 MONTHS LATER, I AM STILL HAPPY WITH THE FIRST.
on May 30, 2012
Don't waste your money. Although the price is very tempting, you won't get anything for it.

The protectors are so cheap that they become horribly scratched from nothing more than wiping it with a microfiber cloth a couple times. Couldn't even get an hours use out of the things. Used three of the five that it comes with.

Not worth it. Thankfully they are so cheap that it doesn't really matter.

Just a waste of time.
on July 18, 2013
I ordered screen protectors that fit the Galaxy Note 1, just like it shows in the picture, and got some crap that doesn't even fit my phone. Way to steal from the public and promote false advertisement!
on December 18, 2015
I order this item it is perfectly fit but, there was an important issue about the glue, it was so dry that the glue won't stick on the phone screen. Moreover, the guide stick on the shield is impossible to remove because it dry out on the top of the screen, leaving glue on the screen. I will not buy a Goooff to remove that because that make no sense. I buy many of those screen protection for different phone and never, ever I have this issue and never I have to raise issue. In brief, I want to be fully reimburse. I can return the product at the expense of the seller. I made my complaint directly to Amazon and wait the answer.

Update as of January 2, 2015

At this point, the seller never get back to me, so avoid that seller. I will now contact Amazon
on June 13, 2014
What was sent to me isn't the right screen protector, it doesn't come close to being large enough to fit my phone. For the cost of the product it isn't worth sending it back, but be warned, this will not fit your phone.
on May 16, 2013
Those folks having issues with the paper tabs are obviously not applying the protector correctly, if you follow the directions the tabs pull a film off the protector and never ever touch screen or protector. The tabs are adhered to the film, NOT the protector!

Now for my product review,first let me say that I've used several of these screen protectors from different makers for different products including three different phones and three different kindles and they are all about equal as far as quality of product, ease of use and fulfillment of product description and my expectations.

Note: there are no directions supplied with this product so if you haven't used a screen protector before there are a few things you should know. This product applies best in a dust free environment and your screen MUST be perfectly clean, even a tiny particle will compromise the application of the protector and become very visible as it lifts the protector away from the glass and creates a bubble. I have gotten in the habit of using one protector as a prep, apply it and then peel it off to remove any residual debri left behind after cleaning the screen. The second protector goes down virtually bubble free this way. One should also use a straight edge or credit card like a squeegie to press out bubbles as the film is pulled away and the protector comes in contact with the glass.

The product does what I expect it to, it keeps the oils from my cheeks and fingers off the glass. I suppose it keeps the screen from scratching but lets be real folks, these screens are made from Gorrilla Glass and are pretty hard to scratch unless you are abusing the thing. I never expected the product itself not to scratch and in fact the thing is pretty scratched up after only one day of using it with my SPen. It really wasn't designed with the SPen in mind I think. using fingers instead of the SPen will prolong the life of the product but keep you from taking advantage of the phones full capabilities.

Bottom line is this: the product is dirt cheap as you get five protectors for under $3, which comes in handy if you use one as prep as I do. Don't expect the product to be durable or indestructible, it's only a thin sheet of plastic after all. If you want it to last longer and have fewer scratches then don't use your SPen, just saying...Application is much easier than those products that use a spray, IF you know what you are doing. It appears that some folks have no idea as to how to put these things on correctly. Follow my directs above or go to youtube and watch any of the videos available describing application of these screen protectors.

You get what you pay for, if you want something indestructible you will pay a premium, if you want cheap and easy then this is the product for you.
on February 5, 2016
They work as good as any other protective films that are out there to protect you face of the phone I believe in them they are good I wish that they would also include a protective film for the camera and on the outside with the flash in the flashlight so that you don't have any scratches show up on your pictures but with this gorilla glass that they put on the new phones now its almost infallible that you will end up having any scratches show up on your photos unless you're really harsh on your phone and I've seen some pretty harsh phones so them being wild cracks across the face so I would say if your heart on your phone's going OtterBox you're not so hard on your phones get this film protective film or cover and be safe or at least have the feeling of good luck.
on August 14, 2013
I ordered these for my mom who just got a second hand Note. Anyways I could have sprung more for a Ghost Armor or something of the like, however I didn't think my mom would care about the quality of these. The fitment is OK, and there really is no "perfect" line up of it as theres a very minute amount of overlay any way I put it, and it's also hard to place on the screen because of the adhesiveness. By comparison, other higher quality screens are easier to place on and have a more exact fit.
NOTE: the screen protector is sandwhiched between 2 harder pieces of plastic, so don't think the actual piece is the protector.
the actual protector is a little thinner than higher cost screens, but seems to do its job. also, because of the thickness, it gets 'bends' in it a little easier than normal. i say this because there are visible bends and such from me pressing harder on the credit card to iron out air bubbles. the adhesive plastic backs stick to the protector quite well, so when i removed them it pulls the screen up and creates more air bubbles.
on February 5, 2013
I bought these to replace the Moshi anti-glare protector I am currently using on my Note II which darkens the screen somewhat but was easily applied and bubble free. I stopped trying to place these clear screen protectors after several tries each with 3 of the 5 included screen protectors. Each one had corners or sides that did not adhere completely to the screen, and regardless of how careful, I could never get them to be bubble free.
on November 7, 2012
Ordered this and it came via USPS in a two days! Very fast. For a little over 2 bucks, you get 5 screen protectors. Each was individually packed with a cleaning cloth and a small plastic bubble remover card. It took me 3 tries to get it on perfectly without bubbles and dust (that's why getting 5 is great).

Once on, it is not noticeable because of the great fit. Touch sensitivity is unchanged. The best part is no more screen pocket lint! For some reason, the Samsung Note screen is a dust magnet (1st phone that I've ever own with this problem). Without a screen saver, the screen is covered with a thin layer of lint/dust after sitting in my pocket for a few minutes (worse with jeans). My first couple of screen savers did not look or fit well (those trim-to-fit types) and I ended up going bare. Well, the pocket lint was so bad, I ended up buying a belt pouch to avoid the problem (and, according to my teenage daughter, looking like a nerd in the process). With this screen saver, I can now go back to carrying my phone in my pocket instead of the belt pouch.