|Item Weight||9.58 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.72 x 4.72 x 12.6 inches|
|Item model number||SHS-P718|
|Batteries||8 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Plastic, Metal|
|Size||SHS-P718 LMK (Small Mortise)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SHS P718|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Samsung SHS-P718-LMK Push Pull Biometric Touchscreen Digital Door Lock, Code Fingerprint and RFID Entry, Small Mortise (AML-220)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.72 x 4.72 x 12.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DETAILS » Program up to 31 user codes and/or RF ID tags and 100 fingerprints. Fits doors 40mm to 80mm thick. Push to enter, Pull to exit. Automatic locking. Compatible with certain NFC items. Battery operated with emergency power contact.
- DESIGN » Samsung door locks have a sleek modern design which would complement any interior or exterior door in the residential home, apartment, or commercial business office building.
- EASY TO USE » Use the digital touchscreen numeric keypad or fingerprint reader to enter a password, fingerprint, or RFID faster than you can turn a key. Shut the door and the mortise sensor auto locks the door for you.
- MORTISE » Sturdier and more durable than cylindrical deadbolt locks but do require door modification. The mortise is electronic for faster open/close and has the added security of a latch.
- SECURITY » Rigorously tested construction, random security code feature, bump and pick proof, intrusion alarm, PSB fire tested and fire detection sensor, anti tampering lock out. The lock has your back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
► Enhanced Security
Random Security Code - Before entering pin, 2 random numbers to push will appear. Throws off on-lookers and spreads your fingerprints around the keypad to prevent guessing of your passcode.
Double Authentication - 2 types of access (pin,fingerprint,RFID) are required to unlock door
Double Locking - Use this feature to prevent the lock from being unlocked from outside.
Anti Theft - Secure your home when your family is away. An alarm is set off when the lock is operated from inside; a sign of a thief trying to flee.
Mischief Prevention - After 5 failed entry attempts a warning sounds and the lock stops operating for 3 minutes.
Intrusion Alarm - If the door is opened while still locked an alarm will sound making the intruder less likely to stay.
Fire Warning - If temperature reaches a certain degree the thermal sensor will activate the alarm. The lock will auto unlock assisting to escape the fire.
Emergency Power - No battery; no problem. Simply use a 9V battery to power the lock and enter as usual.
Auto Locking - A physical sensor enables door to automatically lock after 3 seconds of being closed.
Proximity Sensor - Lock wakes when you walk up, ready for you to use.
Low Battery Warning - Lock will play Fur Elise after use.
Max User Memory - 31 pin/RFID, 100 fingerprints
Door Thickness - From 40mm to 80mm
Lockset - push pull handle, mortise, biometric
Push to Enter, Pull to Exit
Lock Material - Zn, Al, ABS
AML220 - Small mortise with shorter bolt set, door modifications most likely necessary
Battery Life - 12 months at 10 uses per day
Battery Type - 8 AA alkaline batteries
Lock Size - Exterior 3.3 x 15.2 x 2.4, Interior 3.4 x 14 x 2.5 inches (WxHxD)
Operating Temp -25°C to +60°C
Water and dust resistant
A professional Installer is recommended.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Back to the lock, now that you've had your neighborhood watch training session.
Once the lock was in I then started to program it. The programming is a bit wonky. It appears you can just put fingerprints or codes in, or, you can actually assign users, then program the fingerprints and such to the user. There is only three of us so I didn't push to figure that out. The finger print training is super easy. You push the button on the inside under the battery cover, touch the finger print door and it opens. You then set the finger on the glass and it will beep once if it's happy. You repeat three times and it should work. Oddly it would not work on my mom..Apparently she has no fingerprints so we gave her one of the included RFID tags. Plastic tag you can put on your keychain. Programming is basically the same but you push the button, and wave the tag over the reader to program. We also found out it works with other RFID tags. I had these Samsung Tek Tiles that I bought years ago for my Samsung Galaxy phone. You use it to change settings in your phone, for instance you get to work and wave the phone over the tag and it silences the ringer. These work great for this lock. I stuck one on the back of my phone case (at the bottom, because it was triggering the phone's NFC) Programming was exactly the same. You can get these "stickers" cheap here or on E-Bay. Once programmed it works beautifully. Only oddity, it sounds funny when you open the door. Unlike a regular door where when you turn the knob, it pulls the latch into the door, this one does not. It has an odd criss/cross thing that goes into the striker to hold the door. When you push/pull the handle, it releases the lock but does not retract them so you hear it dragging against the striker and sounds like you need to adjust something. Takes a day or so to get used to. Overall we are so glad we did it. Was a lot of money for a door lock but I feel it's very well made and the cool factor is top notch. If you're not super handy, I suggest having a carpenter do it as they may have the proper tools. I'll try to remember to come back to show some pictures. One star minus, I think they could do better with the instructions as I'm pretty handy and had some issues understanding what they were trying to get across. If I can answer any questions I'll be happy to.
Top reviews from other countries
Installation might not he easy if you don’t have the right tools to remove some part of the wood in your door to fit the mortese,( i use the chisel amd drill ).
It’s a bit pricy but with the feature amd security features of the unit is really good.