Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on April 7, 2013
The picture provided by Amazon actually showed "pebbled" blue shiny leather. What arrived for about $30+ was a cheap plastic-backed case with the flip top possibly thin blue suede. And it did not fit the phone (which may or may not have been their fault as the phone had been manufactured for South American use -- perhaps a slightly different size?). The product also arrived with no invoice or forms for returning it. I had to pay for return postage and then had to get in touch with the company after 2+ weeks to get the refund, which had been promised upon their receipt of the returned product.. All in all, not a good experience.
VINE VOICEon February 3, 2013
This case is made for the Galaxy S3 Mini phone. It actually replaces the back panel of the phone instead of being placed over it. I like it because it maintains the sleek form factor of the phone while adding the protective front flap. It's not going to add shock resistance like other types of cases but I think I'll be fine with it. At least I know the original back plate of my phone is sitting in a box on the shelf while this case takes the daily wear and tear instead.

I agree with the reviewer who said, this can't be made of genuine leather. The back panel of this case is obviously plastic, which is fine. The front flap smells like plastic and doesn't really feel like genuine leather to me.

But it fits my phone precisely, the front flap covers the screen for a little added protection, and the blue color goes nicely with my blue phone.
on March 18, 2013
1. It's not leather. 2. It's not "pebble blue," it's black. 3. It doesn't stay closed all the way when I set the phone on its back (it looks about like the picture, in fact). 4. There is no way this is a Samsung product even though the Samsung logo is stamped all over it.

It does protect the screen and fits quite nicely. It does work as advertised but it is certainly not all as advertised.
on May 10, 2013
If you look closely in the picture you can tell this isn't a leather case. The top is covered in some sort of a silicone fabric.

I would give this 4 stars if it was labeled properly because the case itself is nice and really slick. I have a leather case on my big Galaxy S3 and it does add quite a bit of bulk to the phone. This case on the the other hand is extremely slim. The back replaces the phones back cover, and that's how the case attaches to the phone. The front flap is very thin I'd say around a couple of millimeters.

Only gripe is that the top cover is not magnetized to stay shut. It is possible if you drop the phone the top will open from the force leaving the screen vulnerable.

If you just need a slick case to carry your phone in a pocket or a small purse I recommend it.
on April 5, 2017
excellent product
on March 2, 2013
...but the top flap does not lie flat on the phone unless you are holding it down. I also didnt know before getting this case that you have to actually remove the back of the original phone case completely to let this one fit. I also don't know how to tell whether or not it is actually made of leather. Overall its an okay case, not worth $28 though
on February 13, 2013
The case is great, looks like it was made with the phone, not like many of the knock-off phone accessories. The only issues are that it's awkward to talk on the phone with the flip, if it's all the way flipped back people say they cant hear me. Also, it would be great if someone could make this product with the smart cover technology of the ipad covers or blackberries when in the holster, so that when it's closed the phone turns off.
on December 25, 2014
Would not fit my phone, no matter what. The back was obviously too shallow, it was never going to fit. This was exactly the style of case I was looking for, and I was so disappointed that it didn't work. Thankfully, I wound up finding a much better case, even though it wasn't the notebook style I was looking for.

If you buy this, good luck.
on June 15, 2015
What I received did NOT fit a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. It did not look like the picture. It was a waste of money. I would not trust this seller again.
on February 6, 2015
This case does not fit the phone. Can't understand why there's no compatibility list in the description. The case is probably meant for Asian S3 Mini and not the Americas one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.