Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 1000-1249.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $49 to repair/reimburse, $89 to repair or $159 to replace your phone.
Samsung - Galaxy Fold SM-F900U - Space Silver - Unlocked AT&T Model GSM (US Warranty) (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 2, 20, 28, 29, 3, 30, 38, 39, 4, 40, 41, 46, 5, 66, 7, 71, 8. Unlocked ATT model. Works for all GSM carriers like ATT and Tmobile. ALSO works on VERIZON. Will need a pre-activated sim on Verizon.
- 7.3" Infinity Flex display with 2152 x 1536 resolution, 4.6 inch front display (1280X720 resolution)
- Qualcomm snapdragon 855, 4380 mah battery
- 512GB storage, 12GB Ram
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Visible screen diagonal
8" / 19 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung - Galaxy Fold SM-F900U - Cosmos Black - Unlocked AT&T Model GSM (US Warranty) (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked New Android Cell Phone US Version, 128GB of Storage, Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition, Long-Lasting Battery, Cosmic Gray
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Factory Unlocked Cell Phone |US Version - Single SIM | 256GB of Storage | Folding Glass Technology | Long-Lasting Battery | Mirror Purple
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G LTE | SM-F700N 256GB | Factory Unlocked - Korea International Version (Mirror Purple) | Includes Saru Speaker
|Sold By||DNCL-TECHZONE, INC||DNCL-TECHZONE, INC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NGP CAMERA STORE|
|Camera Description||Front||Front||Front, Rear||Front, Rear||—|
|Screen Size||7.3 inches||7.3 inches||6.9 inches||6.7 inches||6.7 inches|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I love the phone although I wish I had waited for the Galaxy Fold 2 which came out only a few days later because it has a bigger nicer looking front screen and a better hinge. Well, realistically I couldn't afford it anyway.
I have a Spigen brand case on it that actually protects most of the hinge but not the corners of the hinge. Still, I'm paranoid that if I drop the phone (which I will) it could shift the hinge out of alignment and that will be tragic for this phone. It would look horrible. Hence, I got insurance. However, I'm not having any issues with the hinge on the phone as of yet. The phone is working perfectly. No flickering screen, no dead LCD spots, no crashes. I like the phone so much that I already know my next phone will be another newer updated one just like it. I love the big fold out screen and the dual screen operation. It's kinda like having 2 phones.
The manufacturer said the screen is good for 200,000 folds (open and close cycles) . So, you should be able to open and close the phone 100x a day for 5 years before you start to notice damage. I hope that's true. I open it around 50x a day so it should last me 10 years but I don't even expect to have this phone no more than 3 to 5 years anyway.
The crazy thing is, I purchased this phone for my wife and she didn't like it because it was too big for her hands and looked bulky up against her ear and so she wanted me to have it because it seemed more like a man's phone. I didn't put up much of a fight.
When you turn the phone on, it boots up showing the AT&T logo. It has AT&T bloatware but it is not locked to AT&T. I put my T-Mobile sim card in and it works perfectly. You can remove the AT&T logo if you have the phone rooted but I'm scared to do that because I'm not sure if I could do it without causing damage and I don't know if I can put it back like it was for warranty purposes.
The only issue I had was after a few days AT&T started calling me. I never answered but they left a message saying I was in possession of their equipment and they want it back. So I contacted the seller. He said he was going to call AT&T and find out what's going on and call me back. Well, as expected he NEVER called me back to update me on what happened. I haven't got any more calls from AT&T but that don't mean they won't. I really wish he had called me back like he said. Just to let me know he got it straightened out or at least tried to. It would have been worth an extra star.
Pro's = the screen size, the camera, media consumption, the battery life is ok it gets me through the day, and the swag factor!
Con's = the price, the price, the price...... it gets a little bulky at times, and it's not as rugged as other phones, so you need to baby it more than normal.