Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $199.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus 128GB / 8GB RAM SM-G975F Hybrid/Dual-SIM (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone - International Version (Prism Black, 128GB)
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless Carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Cellular Technology||4G, 2G|
|Display Size||6.4 inches AMOLED|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- Indulge in a never-had-before cinematic viewing experience at the palm of your hand with the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Dual SIM
- It sports a large 6.3inch dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display and comfortable, ergonomic grip for ease of use. With Quad HD plus resolution, this smartphone produces bright and vivid pictures on the screen with excellent contrast
- The screen is protected by strong and sturdy Gorilla Glass 6. Moreover, it includes high-performance stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos technology to ensure that the stunning visuals are met with equally stunning acoustics
- It features 10MP and an 8MP dual front camera that helps you capture special moments with your loved ones. This remarkable mobile includes a high-capacity battery and supports fast wireless charging 2.0 technology for quick charging
- It features an innovative wireless PowerShare technology that allows you to share the battery of your smartphone with compatible devices.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
The Reducing CO2 label applies to products certified by the Carbon Trust, that are lowering their carbon emissions year after year for the full lifecycle of the product. The Carbon Trust was formed in 2001 and introduced the world’s first carbon label in 2007. It produces its certifications to global leading and independently verified standards. The Carbon Trust has a mission to accelerate the move to a sustainable, low carbon economy.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 Plus
NEW AND FUTURISTIC, EVEN RADICAL AND MAGICAL
This Samsung Galaxy S10 Dual SIM mobile is designed to give you a theatre-like experience. It sports a 6.3inch dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display that produces bright and colorful pictures at an incredible Quad HD plus resolution.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE PHOTOGRAPHY
Shoot incredible, blur-free pictures on the go with this Samsung S10 mobile. It sports three ultra-wide cameras with dual optical image stabilization that let you capture action shots with precision and clarity. The next-gen 16MP ultra-wide camera delivers an impressive 123-degree field of vision, allowing you to fit more in each shot.
A GAME CHANGER
This Samsung S10 smartphone involves perfect engineering between hardware and software to deliver performance-enhanced gaming without lag. It features advanced AP and 8GB RAM for next-generation processing power, providing a smooth performance while playing heavy-duty games.
IMPRESSIVE BATTERY LIFE
Play more and worry less about the battery with this Samsung S10 mobile. It includes a high-capacity capacity battery that will give you long hours of trouble-free use on one full charge.
SAFE AND SECURE
This Samsung 4G LTE phone features a revolutionary ultrasonic on-screen fingerprint sensor that quickly detects your fingerprint for easy unlocking.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 Plus SPECS
12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP rear camera
10 MP + 8 MP front camera
6.3 Inch screen
Lithium Ion battery
100% original and genuine comes with Gst tex invoice
We ship from Sydney and Same day dispatch with Free postage.
It’s an Overseas Model
Here We Have 12 Months Au Warranty Also
We Bring Good Things To Life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. The first unusual sign was the 3-pin power adaptor outside of the main box.
2. No shrink wrapping on the box.
3. Fingerprints on the actual phone and slight scratches on the aluminium.
4. Started the phone and it was unusually warm on the bezels.
5. Paid for return postage for the device to add insult to injury.
Clearly a customer return for a suspect unit.
Very disappointed so had to return.
I may have been unlucky, but it wasn't worth the risk given the price of the unit. Be careful when buying.
There are some TINY downsides which I am sure you'll be more interested in reading than the good points. Firstly the auto brightness is sometimes a little dim. The face Recognition works well, but also works with a photograph of me.... The Weight is quite heavy, but the battery life is good.
Love the secure folder, and the dual sim, its like having TWO phones in one!
I managed to transfer ALL the data and apps from my old phone with the USB cable supplied (old phone Galaxy S6), in less than 30 minutes (and I had loads of data and apps), and amazingly, the apps were installed perfectly together with passwords and even remembered the passwords to all my wifi hotspots! (what a relief!)
Bixbie button is in a good location, I never press it by mistake. It clamps in the car easily. Love the wide screen camera, great for getting everything in, in smaller spaces. The phone is very fast and love the way you an hide folders from the gallery that you dont want (Like the whatsapp images and videos)
Love the way that when you plug it in to charge the phone doesnt come on, the screen stays off, but gives a small graphic to show you into started charging which disappears after a second.
Havent found a good case yet that protects it and makes it look classy as it is, but this phone is excellent and I am sure it will do me for many years.
As for the phone... It's early days but so far I am loving it! I previously had a Samsung Galaxy S7 so the jump to this is very noticeable. This is a big phone but it's worth it for the huge screen which almost fills the entire phone and the controversial hole-punch camera at the front is barely noticeable about 95% of the time. Battery life so far seems great and the phone is definitely nice and quick. I will mention that I also bought an Urban Armour Gear case for it (highly recommend) as I had one on my last phone which I dropped countless times and it survived years without so much as a scratch. I still have a long way to go in terms of getting my head round all the new features but so far my highlights are the full screen YouTube experience, Bixby routines (very handy once you learn how to use them) and the superb camera options. I will aim to update this review further down the line but for now I would say if you are upgrading by a couple of generations of phones then you will definitely notice the difference. I can't say how much it is worth upgrading to this from an S9 or other brand equivalents but its early days and I can definitely see the potential. One very happy customer!
Aesthetically the phone looks great, feels solid and well built, fingerprint reader at least on the latest software works 99% of the time, and I didn't add my fingerprint more than once. The only thing I miss from OnePlus is the dash charge, but fast charge isn't exactly slow so i'll live.
Expensive, but worth it if you love technology and are in the market for a new phone.
I was less than impressed with the new fingerprint sensor, taking upwards of a second to unlock when it didn't tell me my fingerprint wasn't recognised... Software updates haveade it a little better, but it's still not perfect.
I'd also recommend getting a case, as it's all glass, I've found it to be very slippery when I have clean hands. This is the only phone I've ever dropped and when I did, it shattered the back glass, requiring replacement.
I got used to the hole punch cutout very quickly and rarely even notice now