Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus 128GB+8GB RAM SM-G975F/DS Dual Sim 6.4" LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model No-Warranty (Prism White)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||6.4 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Type of product||Smartphone|
|Item Weight||6.4 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hybrid/Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), Network Compatibility : 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- 6.4 inches, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 3040 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM, Up to 512GB microSD Card slot (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm), Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP12
- Dust and Water-resistant: Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've also noted some hang time on some apps while functioning. Have not been able to determine cause--could be McAfee security software, which is intrusive, even on laptops (my opinion).
I use the dual chip functionality, but find the chip disengages after awhile of nonuse. I have to pop the tray and reset it for the chip to reengage. Quite annoying. Don't know if it is unique to my phone, or if it is unique to the particular service chip I use from Ukraine. When in Ukraine or other countries, it seems to stay engaged, so it must be something in the USA network that cuts it off.
The positives--the battery gets me through the day -- the model s10 has a smaller battery than the s9, and was totally inadequate, even for moderate use. Had to return it. The s10+ seems smaller than it is. I find it easier to manage than te s9+, though specs say it is bigger; but, doesn't feel like it. Phone comes with a good clear cover that has protected my phone on more than a couple of drops, despite its thin profile (which I love). Fast charge is great. Camera, I don't use as much as I could, but it has many new features that can provide more refined photots, but it takes time to learn how and when to use them, just like any device.
Another gripe I have is the fact that although this phone is a dual sims phone, you have to choose between the extra sim card or your SD card. The A8 Plus had two dedicated sim card slots and the SD card slot.
Lastly a very minor gripe is the reduced length of the USB-C cable. The S10 Plus it is 38 inches while the one for my old Samsung A8 Plus it is 46 or 48 inches.
Top reviews from other countries
-The phone firmware is a custom UAE load, In the about phone page, it lists a TRA ID (Telecom Regulatory Authority ID), which the UAE government could use to track the phone. The Box also has a TRA REGISTERED sticker on it.
-Samsung Pay is a UAE-custom version. Again, who know what information can be tracked.
The "Do not accept if seal is broken" sticker had been peeled off and the box had been opened. This is somewhat understandable, since the charger had been swapped for a North American one.
I am however not comfortable using a phone with UAE-specific software and registration number on it. I'm glad I did not sign in to it what initially testing it out. I am returning the phone.
Overall, this phone is amazing. My previous phone was a galaxy s8+ and this is very much an upgrade. The battery life is amazing, the cameras are super nice especially the ultra wide angle. The screen is really bright and the image is really nice.
This phone is full of cool features. The in-screen fingerprint is really usefull. Its quite fast once you get used to it's location. Another great feature is power sharing. I own samsung's wireless ear buds and the wireless power sharing from the s10+ makes it very convenient to charge them.
I could go on about what I like about the s10+ because there is nothing I dont like about it!
A heavy price but in my opinion, its well worth it