2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus (SM-G985F/DS) Dual SIM 128GB, 6.7" Display, Factory Unlocked GSM, International Version - No Warranty - Cloud Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||6.7 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- Device may come with foreign charger however seller will provide a US travel socket separately.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size of the S20 Plus is nice and not overly big and not heavy.
Sound is good.
Battery life is about twice what my S7 was with normal use.
Photo quality doesn't seem to THAT much better than my S7. Yes, it has better zoom.
In general the phone is fast.
The 120 refresh rate is very fast but will eat battery life and 60 is plenty fast enough.
I don't have any regrets getting the S20 Plus other than thinking that the price is vastly too high.
I like Samsung, the Galaxy series and the Android operating system. I use my phone as a hand held computer. I've had IPhones and for me, I would never go back to those.
I wanted a good phone and this meets my needs.