Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Gear 360 SM-R210 (2017 Edition) Spherical Cam 360 degree 4K Camera (International Version)
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Samsung Gear 360|
|Video Capture Resolution||4K|
|Item Weight||0.7 Pounds|
|Flash Memory Type||Micro SD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Gear 360 has evolved to let you record in 4K and then make it your own with the Samsung Gear 360 app. And with the Gear 360's smaller size and redesigned, easy-to-grip body, memories aren't the only thing you'll want to hold onto.
- Easily capture a full 360˚ view of the world around you as video or photo with the Gear 360 (2017). With real 4K video capabilities, your videos and images will be crisp, clear, and high-quality, so the content you create and moments you record will be just as vivid, years down the road.
- Compatible devices include Galaxy S8, S8+ S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5/A7(2017) running Android 5.0 or later, and iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later. (There are functional limitations when using with iOS devices.)
- **The microSD memory card is NOT included in the package. (microSD card is required for shooting.)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Gear 360 (2017 Edition) Real 360° 4K VR Camera (US Version with Warranty)
Kodak ORBIT360_4K-WH3 PIXPRO ORBIT360 4K 360° VR Camera Satellite Pack, White
Neewer 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit, Compatible with GoPro Hero9/Hero8/Hero7, GoPro Max, GoPro Fusion, Insta360, DJI Osmo Action, AKASO, APEMAN, Campark, SJCAM
Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam with Explorer Accessory Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||1.78 x 1.81 x 3.96 inches||1.78 x 1.81 x 3.96 inches||2.16 x 2.63 x 2.16 inches||14.17 x 9.45 x 3.15 inches||1.49 x 1.61 x 1.96 inches|
|Item Weight||0.70 lbs||4.60 ounces||4.64 ounces||2.65 lbs||3.68 ounces|
The Gear 360 has evolved to let you record in 4K and then make it your own with the Samsung Gear 360 app. And with the Gear 360's smaller size and redesigned, easy-to-grip body, memories aren't the only thing you'll want to hold onto. Easily capture a full 360˚ view of the world around you as video or photo with the Gear 360 (2017). With real 4K video capabilities, your videos and images will be crisp, clear, and high-quality, so the content you create and moments you record will be just as vivid, years down the road. Compatible devices include Galaxy S8, S8+ S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5/A7(2017) running Android 5.0 or later, and iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later. (There are functional limitations when using with iOS devices.)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- While the 2017 camera works with S6, if you use the S6 to stitch your videos, the resolution will be downgraded to 2K. A S7 or newer is needed to get 4K stitching on the phone. If you have an S6, you will need to use the ActionDirector 2 software to get 4K stitching.
- Stitching takes a tremendous amount of processing power and will drain your phone's battery like crazy, so doing it on a computer with the ActionDirector 2 software is preferred.
- VERY IMPORTANT. The ActionDirector 1 software WILL NOT WORK with the files from the 2017 camera; the software will stitch your videos to a weird file that only shows a bunch of pixel boxes. You will need to get the ActionDirector 2 software, which is buried deep in the Samsung download center. If you do a search for "Samsung 360 2017 ActionDirector", you can find a link to the actual software.
The new 360 is a camera for the masses and comes at a very reasonable MSRP around $250. The photo quality is top notch for the current generation consumer cameras (insta 360, theta, lg, etc). The beauty of these cameras is you capture a full 360 image and can revisit the location in the future via a VR headset or look around on a device like staring through a window. You can also post these images to social media sites like facebook so your friends can look around much like you can.
In comparison to the old gear 360, this one is much smaller (you can fit it in a pocket!) and is also easier to hold. The tripod was removed and instead a rubber ring is attached to the wrist strap that can be placed on the base for increased stability. The overall megapixels were decreased however images still appear great, low light performance is increased, and there is a sharpness setting you can change to offset the density loss if you would like (but remember megapixels aren't everything). The lenses have been moved closer together which improved the stitching and a new HRD landscape setting is present that can be used with a tripod to capture impressive landscape shots. It also charges with usb C now and compatibility was expanded to IOS.
This is now my favorite 360 camera and took the place of my old Theta S. This will likely be the best consumer 360 camera for the year 2017. I will also say I live in the US and purchased this early (international edition) to have in time for summer. The new 360 app is on the play store and connected easily with it. It will still update as updates are released and everything was in English so no problems there!
I am also very disappointed in Samsung repair in allowing me to spend hours contacting them and getting the camera back to them AND THEN not telling me that they couldn't repair it. Rather they sent the product back for me to play with again and discover (by calling Samsung repair with the repair ticket number) that the reason it still didn't work is that they did nothing with it! It would have been more useful and efficient if they sent me an email rather than the useless "brick" to waste time researching!
I now see other reviews with the same fault, but still no mention of lack of repair capability. Obviously not recommended!
Last week I had to hunt for it.
Though the camera has a bluetooth symbol on it and the manual mentions connecting via Bluetooth, it does not connect that way.
Only wifi. Hardly a deal breaker but I wonder what I'm missing.
Google Street View App does not see this camera yet, probably because version Gear360 ver1 connects via Bluetooth.
The software for ios is buggy.
The camera frequently crashes while trying to transfer video files over to the iphone for viewing.
Picture transfer generally works but will crash after a few picture transfers, either for viewing or saving to the iphone.
Transferring to a PC desktop works flawlessly and is recommended since the file will not be truncated. Photos look best when viewed on the desktop. Picture quality is a good as can be expected for a 4K photo that is including an entire sphere of information.
No doubt as good as it gets for May 2017
Snapping a single picture that captures everything is outstanding compared to 18? pictures with google Street view app.
A tripod is a must, otherwise you are going to see your thumb.
The cute little camera could use a skirt to prevent that.
You are going to look like Bender from Futurama wearing this on your helmet but hey, that ain't so bad.
Top reviews from other countries
Video is very noisy and a toy cam is better than this