Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
Offer Type: Frontier|Offer Type: US|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,663 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,998 reviews
on January 21, 2018
Great watch purchased at a great price.
on January 21, 2018
Use it everyday even to go out with... Must purchase waiting for the new one to drop
on January 21, 2018
I’m loyal to Apple in every other way except when it comes to the smart watch. I love the look and functionality of the Samsung smart watch. I bought this as a gift for my son and he loves it!
on January 21, 2018
Item is exactly as advertised. Great product
on January 20, 2018
you either love it or hate it
on January 20, 2018
I give it this high of a score because after buying one I realized I never want to be without a smartwatch again. I gave it this low of a score because this watch is about a year and a few months old now and it is not reliable at all. The battery dies quickly and doesn't even charge all the way. Sometimes the apps will close on their own or the screen will stay black. It only worked properly for about 9 months. When it did work properly I would have given it four stars. It's really nice answering texts and setting reminders. The more I used it the last I enjoyed things like the fitness portion of it and the sleep tracker. The best things about it are the convenience factors of not taking my phone out of my pocket. Also I don't understand why the big hand will cover the date but the date does not move up and down. Watches with thicker hands and similar date on the screen have been plagued with this since the beginning of it's creation. How is it that a watch where the face is a display can possibly still have the date covered with one of the hands in the year 2018. Also it is the stock screen. I tried changing to some other screens but after using that one for so long I got used to it and other screens fell out of place. The other screams that I've used did not change this problem.
on January 20, 2018
The health monitor aspect of the watch is poor. It does not track stairs well (often doesn’t count them), heart rate options are limited to having it set to frequent (measures after 10 mins if resting), or continuous (which then doesn’t track HR recovery), does not track sleep well. The Samsung support site has multiple threads on the monitor that are over a year old with little Samsung response. Not recommended as a health monitor.
on January 19, 2018
My husband loves it!
on January 19, 2018
the watch I ordered did not even work when it arrived...Sad.
on January 18, 2018
I bought the watch in april 2017 and couldn't have been happier until nov 2017. I was extremely happy with the watch. But then, one morning, the display stopped working. It was showing weird color lines, the LCD had gone bad. I sent the watch in for warranty service and it came back with a new LCD. BUT, it had a new problem. The watch worked for a few minutes and then it started rebooting constantly. Couldn't even reset it, it just kept showing the reboot screen. I sent it in again. It came back with a couple of things replaced. Again, it worked through the night and then went in the reboot loop. I sent it in a third time and this time they replaced two more parts but still, exactly the same thing happened. Worked through the night and then went in a reboot loop. (In all cases, it went in the reboot loop after a software update). This time, they are going to exchange the watch and send me a new one. I hope I have better experience this time.