- Model Number: SSG-3500CR
Samsung SSG-3500CR 3D Active Glasses
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rechargeable 3D Active Glasses
- Fits over your glasses
- Auto power on/off
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am not a big fan of 3D, but since our TV has the 3D option, we felt we should at least have a set of glasses in the event we want/need them. These Samsung SSG-3500CR 3D Active Glasses fit that need perfectly. They are great glasses that are currently in the middle in terms of price. If you are looking for 3D glasses for a Samsung 2011 TV, than these are the glasses you should purchase. I think you will be happy. We certainly are.
There is a small hole near the micro-USB charging port that can accept a paper clip; at the bottom of the hole is a pressable reset button. Plug in the charging cord, press the reset button with the paperclip, then press the glasses' regular button. If the light starts flashing, now you're charging and in a couple hours you'll be ready to go.
These active shutter glasses are 120 Hz (per eye) and make an awesome 3-D display out of a compatible Samsung TV. I like that they're light and can be worn over regular glasses quite comfortably. However, Samsung has newer glasses out - at this writing, check out the Samsung SSG-3550CR 3D Rechargeable Active Glasses-2012 Models - Black - and if I were buying a pair today I'd definitely go for their latest model.
There is no problem with the peering. A little bit expensive but it worth.
1. they work fine and sync'ed easily with 2011 model 3D TV
2. they are quite light and comfortable
3. they fit over glasses reasonably
4. they are rechargeable via USB cable and light indicates when charged
Here are con's or at least annoyances:
1. they don't fold up so only way to store is to hang on a hook and the like, which I don't think is best way to keep them from getting scratched. I used the box that they came in and the polishing rag around lenses to protect them.
2. as noted by others, light comes in from sides but that's easily corrected by turning off room lights
3. for my shipment, the instructions were in Japanese (or Chinese ?) so I had to hunt around web for basic info. The Samsung site did not have a manual for this model and I couldn't find one online.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was surprised to get these glasses for our Samsung 3D DVD/ TV at such a great price! My sister and niece visited and I need a few more glasses and they worked beautifully! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
have not worked since i received them - garbage should have returned them - pure garbagePublished 19 months ago by scott
Work perfectly with my 3d television which only came with 2 pairs. These are identical to the ones that came with the set.Published 21 months ago by D. GAINER