Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on January 6, 2013
I bought two of these for use with my new Epson projector, which came with two $80+ pair of Epson glasses. There is a little ghosting compared with the Epson glasses, but on the other hand, the Espon glasses are heavier and seem to reflect more light on the internal lens than these Samsungs, which I find bothersome. Adjusting 3D depth makes most of the ghosting disappear but at the cost of a more robust 3D experience. You need to get used to what the lights mean(push for steady red to make sure they go off) and the on-off button is quite small, but even my fat fingers can use it. It pairs quite easily, although it can take a couple of tries, but once paired these never lost contact. Non-eyeglass wearers found that the nose-piece bothered their nose a little. I wear glasses and was not bothered by the nose-piece. These glasses are not really large so it takes a little bit of adjusting on your nose to get them to cover existing glasses. On the other hand, the Epson's are not much larger. As one reviewed said, the arms are fixed and don't fold, but if you're really worried about storage, the arms pop right off. Epson's are rechargeable, these take batteries. For the price, these are a great product. I will probably use these over the Epsons. My wife prefers the Epsons. If you want more comfort, and are really sensitive to ghosting (which may not entirely be the glasses' doing), go with a more expensive pair. If you aren't too worried about that, or for guests, these fit the bill perfectly, esepcially at this price. I will probably buy a couple more pair.
on April 25, 2014
We bought a Samsung Series 6 3D TV that did not include any glasses. As soon as the TV was set up, I ordered these and got them in a few days. So far, I love them. Pairing the glasses to the TV is fairly easy. Turn the TV to 3D mode, then turn on the glasses, and they should pair. When paired, they will activate whenever the tv enters 3D mode as long as the glasses are on. To turn on/off, just press the power button on top of the glasses. Compared to a pair that I had bought at Best Buy, these glasses have a much better 3D feeling to them. Battery life is fairly good, I've yet to have any batteries die from a large amount of use.

Pros:
-Fairly lightweight
-Large lenses
-Convincing 3D effect
-Long battery life
-Cleaning cloth included

Cons:
-Non-adjustable arms
-Can irritate ears after a few hours
-Get dirty easily
on December 29, 2012
I own a Panasonic TC-P42XT50L with their respective glasses (TY-ER3D4SU price around $60). Same story, different customer, I had to try something cheaper because I didn't like the idea of spending over $180 for just 3 extra glasses. So... I try with one pair and they work EXCELLENT, just as my original glasses. I don't see any difference between both glasses. So... I order 2 more, no complains except for the material maybe. Yeap that's the only CON for this product, every time that I put this on, I feel that I'm going to break it, I know that I'm just paying $20, but could be a little bit more ticker. But if you want to be positive, that lack of plastic makes the product very VERY light and confortable.

Tengo un Panasonic TC-P42XT50L con sus anteojos originales (TY-ER3D4SU precio alrededor de $60). Misma historia, diferente cliente. Tenia que probar algo barato. Asi que probe un par y funcionaron excelente, justo como los originales. No veo diferencia entre los anteojos. Asi que ordene 2 mas, mi unica queja es el material. Fue lo unico negativo, cada ves que me los pongo siento que los voy a romper. Se que solo cuestan $20, pero podrian ser un poco mas gruesos. Si quieren verlo de manera positiva, la falta de plastico los hace muy ligeros y comodos.
on March 2, 2013
I give this five-stars b/c you can't beat the price and what you get in quality. Look, all 3D glasses have their flaws as do reading glasses and prescription glasses. I wear glasses so I don't use these but I purchased three of them for guests and family and when I asked them, none had complaints and viewed the glasses as comfortable enough not to have bothered them throughout the movie. Even my mother who does wear glasses stated they were fine. I wear glasses and find the Panasonic VIERA TY-ER3D4MU Active Shutter 3D Eyewear more to my liking. My final take: if you don't wear glasses (if you do and are on a tight budget) or are looking for extra 3D glasses for guests and family you can't go wrong with the Samsung. If you do wear glasses and can afford the Panasonic pricier TY-ER3D4MU purchase those as they do a better job of encompassing your glasses more comfortably.
on May 14, 2013
Works with Panasonic TC-P50GT50 with no hiccups. Paired immediately.

Pros - price, excellent image quality, still a bit dimmed out , but this is pretty much the norm, LIGHTWEIGHT, excellent fit for those having to wear eye glasses (me), cant beat them for the price/performance

Cons - glare. On both lenses on the exterior, they reflected the TV screen in 2 small rectangular images. Nothing I could do to prevent it (i thought it might have been my glasses, negative), It was bothersome, especially during darker scenes, almost like your eyes are looking back at you, but its the TV screen glare almost directly in the middle of your line of vision. At times I forgot about it, other times it was just annoying like you wanted to wipe the lenses or thought there was something in your eye

Overall - for the price, cant go wrong, but, I will purchase the Panasonic version as well, I have the 2011 Pana's that are no longer compatible, and NEVER had an image/glare issue.
on October 22, 2012
As others have said, side light can be a problem. They are very light though and do seem to work well for my Mitsubishi 82842.

I had my first experience with comparison the other day. A movie I had seen in the theatre in 3D I got for my TV and watched in 3D with these glasses. It was better on my TV. Less blur during high movement sequences. These glasses handled it well.

The ear pieces on these do not fold back. When you set the glasses down, since they are so light, they tend to want to flip up lens side down. The nose area is further out so they will set on that instead of the actual lenses but I just wish they had designed them a little better in this regard.

Overall 3.5 stars for the product but I gave them the benefit of the doubt with 4. They do work very well and they were relatively cheap.

UPDATE: 12/31/12 - these glasses are still going strong. I bought extra batteries but haven't needed them yet. I've looked around for better glasses but for the price, I just can't see how they can justify being 3 to 4 times more expensive. These work great. Settling on the solid 4 stars for what you get.
on April 22, 2013
Works great with Panasonic Plasma TC-P55ST50. Easy to assemble (just clip in ear pieces, and install battery). (1) CR2025 battery included. Sync to TV was automatic, all I had to do was turn on the glasses and they were instantly working the first time. And these glasses automatically turn off when the TV is turned off (indicated with power light turns red for 3sec).

Compared to Samsung SSG-5100GB:
My wife and I slightly prefer the newer model Samsung SSG-5100GB, over these SSG-4100GB. The difference is strictly mechanical, electrically they appear to operate identically. The 5100 model has an improved mechanism to hold and change the battery and we prefer the 5100 ear pieces which have a better feel and are less flimsy than the 4100 ear pieces.
on January 31, 2013
We purchased an Epson home theater projector and with it came two pairs of $90.00 glasses. Since we have such a large home theater (seats 16), there was no way we would be able to purchase that many $90.00 glasses and still be able to afford movies to watch or even popcorn for that matter ! After reading the reviews online , we decided to give these glasses a try. In comparison to the much more expensive glasses, the 3d viewing (in my opinion) is just as good. The only complaint I have is that since there aren't any sides to the glasses you can see reflections from people or items that are behind you. If you don't have two rows of seating then these are great ! if you do, then either be prepared for a slight annoyance or sit in the back row.
I am still glad we purchased these glasses and I would still recommend them :)
on December 26, 2012
Pros:
-These glasses are much cheaper in price when compared to the Panasonic brand.
-They fit over top of my prescription glasses without major discomfort.
-They are battery operated so they are always ready to go as long as you have a spare battery.
-Connected to my Panasonic Plasma without a hitch.
-3D is awesome (but I haven't compared these to any other glasses).

Cons:
-The design lets WAY too much light in on the sides so the 3D affect isn't as immersive as it could be.
-The on/off switch is tough to press at times
-The frames of the glasses don't fold so you can't store them in a normal glasses case. Storing them safely is a concern.

Overall: Very happy with this purchase. If you are going to casually watch 3D content then these glasses will work just fine. If you plan on watching more than 50% of your content in 3D then I would go ahead and spend the money on the Panasonic ones.
on December 2, 2012
They work well, but leave any lights off behind or beside you. The lack of side shades like the more expensive glasses have, leads to glares on the inside of the lenses from any light source behind or beside you, which can be very annoying. When watching a 3D movie/show, you might want to have lights off for a more cinematic experience anyway, so it may be a moot point, but worth mentioning. The product itself works great! I have a Panasonic TC-P55ST50 and it works seamlessly. They are light and fairly comfortable to wear. Only thing I might do is fab up some kind of shades for the sides out of a cloth to slip over the sides, just enough to block out the peripheral light. Overall they're great value for the money. I can't see spending $65 on one pair vs. setting up 4 pair of these for $80.