BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 26, 2017
Needed a basic point-and-shoot for my wife to use for quick, every-day snapshots and this fills the bill rather nicely. Nothing fancy and it does have some playthings that you can fool with if you feel adventurous. Gave it a good workout and it takes very nice pictures with and without the flash. (NOTE - you'll need a micro SD card for this, not the standard one.) Never had a Samsung camera but have never been disappointed with anything of theirs.
on August 23, 2013
I used the camera for a couple of days while on a trip in February and then again for one night in March. I just went to use it for the third time a week ago and it wouldn't turn on. I plugged it in to make sure that the battery was fully charged and still it didn't work. I then proceeded to plug it into my laptop to charge it to see if maybe the charger was bad. After leaving it overnight to charge from my laptop it still didn't turn on. Then, I bought another battery to see if maybe the battery wasn't taking a charge. After charging that battery fully, it still didn't turn on. I am extremely careful with my photographic equipment and keep everything in padded cases. I have never had something like this happen before. Buy something else!
on August 25, 2013
Since I personally cannot review this, I have to go by what my father-in-law has said or hasn't said. All he told me was that he (a) liked the features, and (b) it gets the job done for his incessant E-Bay sales postings. He is a very burly man with exceptionally thick fingers (picture a bear of a man) and the one draw back was the small size of the camera. However, when I suggested he invest in a stylus, he said that he could still access the feature buttons without the assistance of a stylus. So to date, I have to rate it with 4 stars based on the above based upon the foregoing actual owner's comments.
on December 8, 2016
Excellent camera. Very small but has a lot of features. Takes great pictures. Easy to use. Bought this to replace the same model camera that I dropped one to many times.
on August 6, 2013
I have had more expensive cameras in the past that worked better with higher quality images, however I managed to break all of them. This camera takes pretty good pictures for the price, however if you are someone that is going to use this camera a lot I might suggest getting a more expensive camera. This one has held up though and has not easily broken. The images seem slightly blurrier compared to more expensive camera images.
on January 18, 2013
Its alot smaller then i expected but its still a great camera for point and shoot. Great quality pics and easy simply charging it use a standard micro-usb. Its agian a great buy for kids 10 n up and fun for adults too
on January 25, 2016
Give this to my nice for her Birthday. Small, easy to use, just perfect for a teen.
on June 21, 2014
I'm from venezuela, and i buy the camera is very simple and high quality! buy it! and so pretty camera small and awesome.
on March 16, 2013
My wife just loves this small camera. Not bulky and will fit in her purse with out any problem. It will be replacing a older Canon Power-Shot. that most open is left behind. And such a good deal, brand new, never out of the box, and sold for used . About 75% off SRP.
on February 2, 2015
The wife loves her new camera and I have heard no complaints since she got it. We were very pleased with the pics it takes too.