Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Semi-hard Magnetic Case for Digital Cameras - Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 7, 2013
This case is better then I thought it would be. It fits my ST200 camera really well. At first, I thought it may be too small but its perfect for just the camera. You can also charge the battery while its in the case. I wouldn't recommend it for people needing some extra room though, as its very snug fitting. The strap that's attached is short and good for your hand. Wish it was longer so I can put it around my neck, but that wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
on June 8, 2012
Wow! Seriously, this case is an unbelieveable deal. It's sturdy and fits my Samsung MV800 with just enough room to spare. I can't think of one negative comment to make about this case. And the price is incredable for what you get.
on June 11, 2014
This is pretty good, just too bad it wasn't a tiny bit longer so the camera wrist strap would fit and close more securely. If you leave that hanging out it is fine but who wants that? It's a good case all in all.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 21, 2010
This leather case is well made. It has a fold over flap with a magnetic catch that works well. Not as strong as a clasp, but more convenient and fine for the uses this case was made for (casual walk about). It measures about 3.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches. Fairly small. It fit my Olympus FE-350 fine, which measures 3 1/2 by 2 1/4 x 3/4 inches. Anything much bigger would not fit, so you may want to measure your camera to be safe.

The case looks and feels like a nice quality semi-hard case as described, not cheap like some. It has the Samsung brand name embossed on the front. The stitching is good quality and the belt-loop looks strong and should hold up well. The magnetic flap means access is quick and easy when you want to grab your compact for a quick shot.

My main use is as a general purpose protective case which I actually carry within a larger camera bag most of the time. It works well for that purpose and provides plenty of protection.

This is a good value (at 4.95) in a compact camera case, it could also be used for cell phones and other small devices whose dimensions don't exceed those listed above. I am very pleased with it and consider it a bargain compared to the many cheaply made cases selling for as much or more that I've seen.

Update 12-27-2010: At the 4.95 price and with free shipping currently, just ordered 3 more. Fits several other gadgets I have.

Update May 2011 -- Just bought a couple more. Very handy. My new flip cam fits perfectly.
on March 11, 2013
What a fantastic quality case for my Samsung PL120 digital camera, this fits it perfectly, It's a steal for this Price, protects my camera excellently. Highly recommended. I would definately recommend!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2012
The case works great for my Samsung TL105. There are a few millimeters of extra space because the TL105 is slim. To give you an idea of the space, I could probably fit 5-10 standard poker cards in the case beside my TL105 and that would make it snug. I tried the case with my Flip Ultra HD and it looked like it fit prefectly except the magnetic part did not quite clasp. Otherwise it would have been a perfect fit for my Flip Ultra HD.
on September 10, 2012
This product is exactly as advertised and as I keep the camera in my pocketbook at all times it does a very good job of protecting it. The only drawback -- and it is a minor one is that it does not have a pocket or slot for a spare battery.
on June 25, 2011
Given the price of this item I must admit I was skeptical of purchasing it. However, it is an excellent camera case. Appears to be OEM and it quite heavy duty. Very pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The camera stays in the case all the time (other than when in use). It is thick and well padded. I highly recommend this case to anyone with a camera that will fit in it - Samsung or other manufacturer.
on January 4, 2012
Poured over all the Samsung cases I could find. Looked at the prices in the above $14 range and this one looked just great, but didn't say it would fit this model specifically, well it does and it is just perfect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2013
I ordered this for my Samsung ST66 camera. Great little case, feels sturdy and I can just toss it in my backpack and not worry about my camera getting banged up. Although since this seems to be a generic camera case for samsung cameras and not specific for one model if you have a small camera like the ST66 it will not be snug around it, there is a big of clearance around it when it is in the case.