Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 31, 2013
The Samsung exceed expectations. For the price, the quyality and speed is unsurpassed. Higly recomend it to anyone looking for a good reliable laptop.
on May 7, 2013
I started having issues with the app's on the computer not working after a few months. I was told to do a Reset on my computer using the reset settings built in. Now that I have done the reset the computer is telling me that my product key code is no longer valid, I have to purchase another one and that the product key code is being used on a different computer. I am also getting error messages that my memory card reader driver is missing. I click on the link it gives to download the driver and I can download it but nothing happens. I am really getting irritated with all the issues. Guess I should have just gave up and dealt with the fact I couldn't use any of the preinstalled applications that come with windows 8.
on April 2, 2013
Great Computer for the price...I will admit, not too happy about using Windows 8, but that is not the computer manufacturer's fault....
on July 8, 2013
Wifi is no good other then that great laptop computer for the price. Would buy another one in the future.
on October 22, 2014
This laptop is everything I wanted. Needed a laptop to replace the heavy books I needed for college. It fills the bill. It connects to the Wi-fi effortlessly, it is fast, responsive to touch. I could not be happier. I reviewed a lot of big name laptops on Amazon, read the reviews. Nothing negative about this one. Good choice, I would recommend it to anyone.
on January 7, 2013
windows 8 sucks so bad I have spent hours undoing all the crap it comes with. This laptop is great, lightweight and good function but the OS makes it less than I had hoped. I am getting it configured to work the way I want
on February 4, 2013
Esta laptop supero mis espectativa en cuanto a calidad y funcionalidad, esta muy bien disenada y se siente fuerte y firme, es muy rápida en comparacion con otros ordenadores con el mismo precio!!! Windows 8 hay que acostumbrarse!!!
on June 15, 2013
I bought this for my wife for her school work and work. She likes how quickly it starts up with the windows 8. She likes that there is a number key pad on the keyboard. However she feels that the keyboard feels flimsy.
on February 19, 2013
Don't expect it to handle high density graphic games, but for school, programming, and light gaming, nothing could have been better for the money!
on January 14, 2013
I'm very happy with this purchase. Everything is working great. It's been 3 months and I had no issues with it so far. It runs smooth and it's my primary PC. I don't play major games on it. I use it mainly for social networking, playing online games, checking email, and Office programs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.