Samsung Gear Fit Smart Watch, Black (US Version)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 24/7 Wearable: Always-on activity tracking keeps track of your activities throughout the day and is prepared for any adventure with its dust and water resistant protection (IP67). Light and durable with a curved Super AMOLED display.
- Personalized Fitness Motivator: With the Heart Rate Sensor, Samsung Gear Fit gives you real time coaching to actively support and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
- Simple Interaction: Samsung Gear Fit allows you to easily control basic functions, such as, reject calls with messages, quick reply to messages and control alarms.
- Connected Notification: Samsung Gear Fit equips you with instant notifications of emails, SMS, incoming calls, & 3rd party apps to keep you connected.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy Grand 2 / Galaxy Note 3 / Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Galaxy Note 2 / Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy S4 Zoom / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S4 mini /Galaxy Mega 6.3 / Galaxy Mega 5.8 / Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) / Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) / Galaxy TabPRO (12.2/10.1/8.4) [Compatible device models to be further expanded]
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Samsung Gear Fit allows you to easily control basic functions, such as, reject calls with messages, quick reply to messages and control alarms.
Personalised Fitness Motivator
With the Heart Rate Sensor, Samsung Gear Fit gives you real time coaching to actively support and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
Note: Some Samsung Lifestyle / Fitness applications and related services available for Samsung wearable devices may not be compatible with Samsung tablet device.
Always-on activity tracking of Samsung Gear Fit keeps track of your activites throughout the day and is prepared for any adventure with its dust and water resistant protection (IP67).
Samsung Gear Fit equips you with instant notifications of emails, SMS, incoming calls, and 3rd party apps.
- Enjoy comfortable lightweight design with changeable wrist bands.
- Choose your favourite background colour, wallpaper and clock style.
- See instant notifications and interact with your connected device.
- Improve your fitness with the S Health app and heart rate monitor.
App and Device Compatibility
Samsung Gear Fit is compatible with a number of Galaxy smartphones and tablets plus a variety of 3rd party apps keeps you connected with your devices.
Note: Applications and related services available for your Samsung wearable may not be compatible with devices that do not support the Samsung Gear Manager or Gear Fit Manager application.Samsung Gear Manager is available on the Gear, Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo. Gear Fit Manager is available on the Gear Fit.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Gear Fit2 SM-R360 Sports Band Smartwatch/iPhone Compatible [Asia Version] (Pink - Small)
Samsung Gear Fit2 SmartWatch (Certified Refurbished) (Small)
Samsung Gear Fit2 SmartWatch (Small), Pink (Certified Refurbished)
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch - Dark Gray
Sony SmartWatch US version 1 Android Bluetooth USB Retail Box
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||WE GO GLOBAL||KLAMP Electronics||KLAMP Electronics||World Class Sales LLC||Maverick Trading CO|
|Color||Black||Pink - Small||Small||Pink||Dark Gray||Black|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3||Apple iPhone 5||—||—||Android||Android Phones|
|Item Dimensions||0.92 x 0.47 x 2.26 in||2.02 x 0.96 x 0.47 in||0.47 x 2.02 x 0.96 in||0.47 x 2.02 x 0.96 in||1.96 x 1.67 x 0.45 in||7 x 4 x 2.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.96 ounces||1.06 ounces||1.06 ounces||1.06 ounces||0.8 ounces||0.55 ounces|
|Operating System||Android, google_android||Tizen||Tizen OS||Tizen OS||tizen||google_android, google_android|
The Samsung Gear Fit is the first curved, Super AMOLED wearable device for active lifestyles. Empower your fitness with real-time coaching and heart rate monitoring without sacrificing style or connectivity. Wherever your day takes you, Gear Fit matches any occasion with interchangeable bands and screens so you can look and feel your best. Achieve your fitness goals and improve your overall wellness with smarter monitoring and motivation Interchangeable bands with multiple options. Always-on activity tracking keeps track of your activities throughout the day and is prepared for any adventure with its dust and water resistant protection. Light and durable with a curved Super AMOLED display.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Form factor -I like the design but I find the case little bit thicker than it should be. However, I always keep it on even when I work out (and dance) and it doesn't bother me at all. I hope the next version of the Gear fit, will be much thinner (I'd expect 50% thinner). Besides, I don't find the small button on the side to turn the screen on, very convenient (Samsung should redesign it). You can set the Gear Fit to turn automatically the screen on every time you twist your arm for reading the time or notification. However, I decided to turn this feature off since it's too sensitive (if you drive, the Gear Fit will turn it on every time you use your steering wheel).
Battery life - I rate it as good since I need to recharge it every 3 days. I hate the custom adapter to the USB (required for the charging). It seems you cannot buy another one (I'd like having one in the office and one at home - I could not find it on the Samsung web site as accessory or spare part).
Screen - absolutely fantastic. Easy to read, great colors and contrasts (I was able to use the Gear Fit even when the sun was shining). However, I'd love to see the next version of the Gear Fir with wider screen (width considering the axes as my arm).
UI - not the best I've ever seen but I find it easy to use, it's consistent and clear. I set it up in portrait mode (rotated) so the Gear Fit it's easy to use, like a watch (I tried without rotating the screen and it's very uncomfortable to use it, in my opinion). I can easily read email and text message (not ideal reading experience, if you setup the rotated screen mode but it's good enough - as I mentioned I hope next version of the device will come with a 15% wider screen).
Notifications - they are great and very useful - they work very well and they are not annoying. Several reviews I read on internet, complain you cannot select which app notification to enable (all or nothing). This is not true - the software on the phone lets you select for each application, if you want to receive the notifications or not (which is really useful). You can also decide if you like to turn the device screen on, when you receive a notification.
Text messages and emails: text messages experience is good - I can easily read and reply (with pre-inserted message) to text messages. Emails are little bit more challenging to read. I like the feature that opens automatically the email on your phone. So if you cannot read or like to reply, you just select "Show on device" and the phone (I have a Galaxy Note 3) displays it on the screen right away (no need to launch the email client and look for that email again). Please note - due to corporate Microsoft Exchange settings, you might not be able to read all the emails on your Gear Fit (however, you can still see the sender and the subject, which is enough for me). In the future, I'd like to see the ability of choosing the notifications for each emails account I have one the phone. Currently I have my corporate emails and Hotmail.
Pedometer: I have a Fit Bit and I keep using it for comparing the steps every day. Gear fit pedometer is not precise - It counts an average of 30% more step per day and is not possible to tune up, like I can with my fit bit flex. I think this is a temporary issue that will be fixed on the next software update. Definitely I'd like to be able to setup the sensitivity from my phone, and change for example, the size of my step - that would give me more accurate readings.
Heart beat monitor - it works pretty well. I checked in with heat beat sensor of the machines I use to work out and the readings are similar. In exercise mode, it keeps reading the heat beat automatically. I also like that the readings are stored so you can review them for your phone (Fitness with Gear App by Samsung).
Sleeping tracker - it works well however you need to turn it on when you go to sleep. I don't fully understand why. If a device has an accelerometer and notion of the current time, it should be able to discover by itself when the user is sleeping. Fit Bit works the same (need to know when you are about to go sleeping). Hear beat monitor should also give some clues about the sleeping.
Calendar notification - probably my favorite features. I have several meetings during the day and I don't have to keep taking my phone out of the pocket to see what meeting I need to attend and where. You can snooze or dismiss it from the Gear Fit.
Media controls - you can move to the previous or next song from the Gear Fit and you can also set the volume. I would like to see also the name of the current song playing and maybe the album art . I think these new feature will come on the next version of the software.
Price - it's little bit pricy but it worth the extra $50 compared to the competition (the Gear Fit provides much more than any other fit bit like pedometer/wearable I've seen so far).
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (after reading more Amazon customers' reviews):
1) Pedometer - as I mentioned, I've been comparing the Gear Fit readings to Fit Bit's (I'm wearing both). Gear Fit is not precise! However, the delta (30% more) is consistent and I'm sure I could fix it, if Samsung provides some fine tuning features in the next software update. I'm almost 6.1' tall and have long legs - shorter people might experience more accurate readings.
2) Device issues - I find questionable reviews when a defective device that keeps rebooting, is received and the customer has rated it as one star. You can rate one star to Samsung but you cannot rate a device if you got a broken one!
3) Phones incompatibilities - make sure to update your phone with KitKat and update the Gear Fit with the latest firmware, when prompt. I suspect majority of customers who shared bad reviews, didn't update the phone and device software.
4) Applications - I don't feel the need of having a marketplace of applications for my Gear Fit. I think Samsung provided what you really need (my two cents opinion). I can think additional user scenarios, like blood pressure checking, that require sensors that don't exists yet.
5) Set the right expectations - It seems customers who had bought wearable in the past, have shared better reviews. All opinions count, but make sure you understand what the current generation of wearable offers.
6) Use the device first. I think you should test a device in different scenarios and make sure to test most of the features, before sharing your review :-).
So I decided to buy this, and can I say that it is the best purchase that I've done in a long time as it was what I really needed.
This thing is water proof, dust proof, and can take abuse, I don't feel washing my hands and arms with it on, no matter how much flour or sauce or sweat or the thousands of hand washing that I do and it has not given up on me.
The battery lasts three full days exactly, you are on able to answer calls but it let's you know who is calling, you're able to respond to texts, you can control your music as well, heart rate monitor is pretty on pointpoint, and the step counting is some what on point, I used both my gear s and the fit at the same time for a jog and the fit was slightly accurate.
This is amazing and I love it, there are no complaints for this at all... It was and is what I needed and more.
I charged it prior all set ups. At keast i thought I charged it. Well 6 hours later I get battery needs charged. Put it on the charger provided over night. No charge. Say what! Checked the invoice and realized I came with a generic charger I have contacted Amazon and I really hope they can get taken care of tracker I have the Gear 2 and it's wonderful but it's really busy and sometimes I just need a simple basic things that I might need it's really had a few chips and it needs to charge update
Update: 😁I emailed the seller and got a reply in less than 1 hour. He had. Suggestions to help with this charger problem. I started with the first , change the mini plug. It worked like a charm. I would suggest anyone that needs a product from this seller go for it.
I am thanking him here and now for a wonderful gear fit tracker.