Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Does this work on Samsung LED Smart TVs, I have heard some switches do not work with these TVs.?
asked by Tarav Shah on January 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Can't say for sure. I have an LG tv. But it works will with that.
Mike Marshall answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it works.

Actually it doesn't matter which TV/Device you are using as long as it takes HDMI input you should be OK.
jpr answered on January 31, 2013

A
i have never had any truouble..i have and leave all four ports filled with devices...and never have had trouble once
Andrew R Davis answered on January 31, 2013

A
i have never had any trouble with mine. I have all 4 ports filled with devices...works great!
Andrew R Davis answered on January 31, 2013

A
It should!
Montina L. Dinapoli answered on January 31, 2013

A
From what I know, the device should work with any outputs, but some inputs do not supply enough power for the device to turn on without a power adapter. Unfortunately, in spite of the title (and even the label on the bubble wrap packaging), this device DID NOT come with a power adapter. I ordered two, and neither one came with a power adapter.
Joe Crescenzi answered on January 31, 2013

A
Mark V. answered on February 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product