|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 2.6 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||F-CEN-APP-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One Year Limited Warranty|
Samsung SmartThings Outlet, Works with Amazon Alexa
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Connects to the Samsung SmartThings Hub to automate and monitor your home from the SmartThings smart phone app
- Monitor and control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere
- Set Lights, electronics, and small appliances to turn on and off automatically
- Wireless, simple to install, and easy to connect to your Samsung SmartThings Hub
- SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, First Alert, and more
- Control lights, electronics and small appliances from your smartphone
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SmartThings Power Outlet can control and monitor whether lights, electronics and small appliances are turned on or off. It can be programmed to turn on and off automatically based on a fixed schedule or in response to other activities in your home. It requires the SmartThings Hub.