|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||Tracker [SM-V110AZWAATT]|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Tracker, QSG, Travel Adapter, Strap, Data Cable|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Warranty Description||1 year manufacturer|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung SmartThings Tracker | Live GPS Tracking Via Nationwide LTE| Track Locations of Kids, Car, Keys, Pet, Wallet, Luggage, and More | Small Compact Lightweight 1.7 x1.7 in | White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep Tabs, Keep Calm: Have the ability to quickly and accurately locate your loved ones or most-valued items in real time; See their live locations on your smartphone via the SmartThings app
- LTE-Based: View the tracker’s location within the range of a cellular network; Device is LTE-based for monitoring indoor and outdoor locations, and can be attached to kids backpacks, keychains, dog & cat collars, wallets, and more
- 1 Year Free Service: AT&T cellular service is included for the first 12 months at no additional charge; After that, service cost is dollar 5 a month or dollar 50 per year; AT&T service-based smartphone is not required
- Kid Alerts: When your child is ready to be picked up, they can press the power button 2x to send their real-time location through the app; If they’re in trouble, they can send an SOS
- Track More, Worry Less: Battery offers a week’s worth of power on a single charge; It’s IP68 water resistant and protects against splashes, spills, accidental water submersion & weather conditions
- Create Zone Alerts: Create zones that will automatically alert you when the tracker enters in or out, and set connected devices like door locks, lights, AC, and more to turn on and off based on entering & leaving those zones
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Broaden your range with LTE
The SmartThings app will show you the location of the Tracker anywhere within the range of a cellular network. SmartThings Tracker is LTE-based so you can monitor inside or outdoors.
Power you can trust
Get up to a week's worth of battery life† on a single charge, so you can track more and worry less.
†Based on typical use. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Typical usage: 4~5 days. Power saving mode usage: up to 10 days.
Keep tabs. Keep calm.
Setting up automatic notification alerts is easy. When you’re ready to pick up your children at school or practice, they can press the power button twice to send their real-time location right through the app. Or, if they’re in trouble, they can send an SOS.
Create zones that will automatically alert you when the Tracker enters in or out, or set connected devices to turn on and off.
The power to track, rain or shine
Don't be afraid to go out and get wet. With an IP68 water-resistance rating*, the Tracker is protected from dust, rain, and even the inevitable spill.
*Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes. Testing performed in KESCO. Test Report IEC 60529 Ed. 2.2: 2013
Rinse residue/dry after wet.
The Samsung SmartThings Tracker is an on-demand GPS tracking device connected through the LTE network that allows you to track children, pets, and valuable items like keys and your wallet. The GPS tracker is LTE-based, so you can track further than traditional Bluetooth supported devices. You’ll have peace of mind knowing the real-time location of your valuables and loved ones when they’re on the move via the free smartphone SmartThings app. The SmartThings Tacker can also connect to other smart devices to automatically lock doors, turn off lights, and much more, when the tracker enters certain zones you can set. One full year of AT&T service is included for the first 12 months at no additional charge. After the first 12 months, the cost is $5 per month or $50 per year. Disclosures: Coverage based on AT&T LTE-M network. No AT&T service-based smartphone is required. SmartThings app download is required, and tracker is not supported outside of the U.S. Battery life may vary based on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions. Device has a water-resistance rating of Ip68, which tests submersion up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes. Tracker is made of plastic, measures 1.7” x 1.7” x 0.5” and weighs 0.05 lbs. Package includes tracker, battery, power adapter, data cable, and OSG.