2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) Smartwatch (Bluetooth) Android/iOS Compatible -SM-R810 – Intenational Version -No Warranty (Midnight Black)
|Sale:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a Bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth connection.*
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (NO Warranty in the USA)
What is an international version? Many Wearables manufacturers adapt their products to meet the customer or technical needs of a country or region. While the hardware design and production is often similar, there may be missing features and software may be localized for language and technical dependencies. An ‘International Version’ is not covered by a manufacturer’s US warranty and is exempt from any cashback offers the manufacturer runs on the US version. It also may contain instruction manuals and accessories for a different country.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Display: 1.2 Inch sAMOLED 360x 360 Processor: 1.15 GHz Dual-Core Memory: 0.75GB RAM 4GB internal storage Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Bluetooth v4.2 Battery: Up to 3 days Sensor Type: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor Dimensions: 41.9mm x 45.7mm x 12.7mm Strap: 20mm silicone
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Answer phone calls & talk via the Bluetooth watch ⌚with the cell phone nearby.
2. Connect to WiFi directly after pairing to the phone.
3. Save some songs onto the watch, no need to carry your phone for that 10km jogging session. Only works with Bluetooth Earphones/Earbuds
4. Your Bluetooth Earbuds can connect directly to the watch ⌚.
5. It uses the GPS to track your jogging route, & sync to Strava after the jogging session 🏃 (from Watch to Phone). No need to carry the phone to trace the jogging route via GPS. The watch does it for you.
It works like a charm. No problems at all.
Although it could have done more, like somehow track 🖲 the watch via GPS & free cellular data, only for the purposes of tracking down the watch ⌚ Something like "find-my-watch" in a different location away from the phone. I know there's an e-sim option, but it would have been a killer to have it in the Bluetooth version, only for tracking down the watch ⌚
Updated: after 5 months the watch started to boot itself with no explanation. I live in Brazil and took it to service, they said they could not fix it because it was imported. The watch is sold in Brazil also. Samsung post- sale support is lousy, for every single product. I miss apple.
MANY THANKS SAMSUNG
The display is large, crisp and bright. Touch recognition works well. Numerous watchfaces are available on the app - many good free ones there. The battery life could be better, but I have my screen at maximum brightness, so can't complain. You might want to disable the 'activate screen on wrist movement' setting - it is over-sensitive and will probably drain battery faster.
Be sure to install a screen protector.
For my relatively basic needs the watch has been an excellent fit. The watch is large and looks dominant on my relatively small wrist - but it's a good looking piece of work and I am not complaining. Highly recommended.
Top international reviews
Samsung watches are great watches but do not buy it from this seller on Amazon. I purchased mine in September, and I loved it. But mid-October the altimeter-barometer stopped working and as a result it stopped counting how many floors you go up. Late November, the pedometer stopped working and the wake up gesture (lifting up your wrist would turn on the screen) stopped working. I presume the accelerometer inside the watch doesn't work.
I sent the seller a message, they asked me whether I contacted the Samsung store. Luckily we have a Samsung store in Toronto. I went there to see what could be done, and they said they can't do anything since the watch's serial number is a US based one. I messaged the seller describing what the Samsung store had said, and it's radio silence now from their end.
Do yourself a favor and order directly from Samsung, not from these guys.
Completely fulfil all my expectations.
Classy, well built, nice materials, very good battery life, all possible required, dreamed and even unexpected functionalities.