Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung 32GB High Speed microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter. Model number: MB-MSBGA/US
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 9, 2013
I haven't done any actual speed testing. It does what I need it to do: store music and pictures, and the occasional video on my Samsung Galaxy II. I haven't noticed any performance issues.
on August 27, 2013
This is a great buy for the price. I use it in my galaxy 4 and in my laptop. I havent had any issues. Prices from one of these are almost double from the Tmobile store or even walmart.
on June 7, 2013
Provided much more data space than I had thought, copied many more of my data files and accessed them flawlessly. The price was very low and this was a very good purchase for my tablet.
on January 10, 2013
Blew me away with its transfer rate. Relatively inexpensive price for a name brand class 10 sdcard.
Lightning fast shipping too!

I highly recommend this Samsung SDcard!
on February 1, 2013
Le permita a uno bajar información suficiente sin pensar en que se va a copar la memoria de la tableta, considero que se le debe colocar desde un principio para no tener limitaciones
on December 24, 2012
it is great little memory. use this on galaxy s2.
it's class 10 support.

awesome for waterproof camera(just in case), smartphone, hotspot that support mobile storage.
on January 29, 2014
This expansion worked tremendously well. I should have gone to the phone store to have apps and data transferred but completed backup/transfer setup using FTP server and Mac OS X.
on March 1, 2013
Used in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 without issue. Very speedy for running apps from, music storrage, pictures, movies, etc. Very please with this fast and affordable micrSD card.
on November 23, 2012
32GB internal plus this 32GB "external" card maxes out your S3 to 64GB, all you will ever need. More storage than the most powerful PCs had just a few years ago, amazing.
on January 29, 2013
This card is working perfectly; it's installed in my Galaxy Note 10.1 and it doubles the memory capacity of my Note. When I need data, it's always stored where I need it to be.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse