Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2007
Excellent monitor, I have Dell 24 inch at my work, but if given the choice I will buy this. I miss the dell usb ports in the panel though (Great convenience). Stand is feeble. Prices keep dropping, so expect that it may be priced lower faster than you thought.
on December 13, 2007
This was the first flat panel monitor I've purchased for home use; I use a 17 inch Dell at work. This is far superior to the Dell. Much sharper color and graphics, Civilization IV looks great. I don't think you can go wrong here.
on September 28, 2007
I love this monitor. The size is nice because it provides a large desktop space, but is not like sitting down in front of a 50" flat panel. The colors are rich, vibrant, and bright. I wish I had purchased one of these sooner.
on December 28, 2007
Wonderfull picture Great montior. The base on the unit is not very sturdy does not rotate up and down. The mounting holes to mount the unit to a desk mount and not lined up you can only put in three bolts to hold the unit to the bracket.
on December 30, 2007
5 stars for the display.
1 star for the stand.

I've been using the monitor for 6 years now and it still works with no issues. I think 22 or 24inch is the best size for a computer monitor. Anything bigger is too big for me.
on August 23, 2007
Got this item faster than expected and was exactly as advertised. love the screen..made my old screen look bad :) (which is hard to do!)

Update: I have had this for years and it's still working wonderfully.
on December 25, 2007
I compare quite a few monitors before buying this one. The color is great and vivid. The price is also a major factor to help me making decision besides the resolution, contrast ratio and response time.
on September 9, 2007
Purchased two of these to replace two 19" lcd's. These are much brighter and have a ton of room for windows. Price after rebate is not bad either. Highly recommend these monitors.
on February 27, 2008
I love this new monitor. It makes everything easier to view & read. It is also great for watching videos and movies. It was a great choice.
on July 7, 2007
its about as tall as a 19" screen but about 4" wider. colors get a lil distorted if not looking at it from dead on.....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.