- Size (LWH): 2 inches, 4.5 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Network Compatibility: GSM
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 390 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 200 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung T369 Prepaid Phone (T-Mobile)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Easy-to-use quick messaging phone with slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Pay for just the minutes you use with no annual contract--easy refill via Internet or prepaid cards
- 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; organizer tools
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 312 hours (13 days) of standby time; released in July, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Easily stay in contact with your family and friends while on the go with the affordable Samsung t369 phone for T-Mobile, and pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go (learn more about prepaid services below). In addition to offering great voice communication capabilities, the t369 is perfect for messaging on the go with its side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard.
The Samsung t369 full QWERTY keyboard (see larger image).
Other features include a 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 16 GB, personal organizer, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
- Quad-band GSM phone for good global voice connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz bands)
- Color auto-rotating LCD screen (320 x 240 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard with familiar layout lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want
- 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder with capabilities for continuous, panorama, mosaic, and smile shots plus a 2x digital zoom.
- Multi-format digital audio player compatible with MP3, AAC/AAC+, and WMA files
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 50 MB internal memory
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
- Audio Postcard feature allows you to add a personalized message to a photo before sending it to friends and family using multimedia messaging (MMS).
- Access to popular instant messaging services such as AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live.
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, memo, to-do list, and currency converter
- XT9 predictive text entry with a word prediction list and spelling correction that spots transposed letters and missed keys, as well as instant integration into all applications on the device
The Samsung t369 weighs 3.9 ounces and measures 4.5 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 312 hours (13 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What's in the Box
Samsung t369 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay--and talk--as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile Web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it--there's no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you'll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won't expire for a year after the time you refill.
See T-Mobile's coverage map.
You can also pay only $1.00 per day for unlimited nights and unlimited nationwide calling to any T-Mobile number. All other domestic calls you make are just 10¢ per minute.
T-Mobile includes the following services with this T-Mobile Pay As You Go phone:
- Nationwide long distance (including calls to Alaska and Hawaii)
- National roaming on the T-Mobile USA network
- t-zones (browsing for HiFi Ringers, MegaTones, wallpapers, and more; not available on all devices)
- VoiceMail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling
- Free e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Text messaging ($0.10 to send)
- Picture messaging ($0.25 to send or receive)
- Download ringtones and wallpaper (prices vary)
- Download games and applications (prices vary)
- 411 & More directory assistance ($1.79 per call plus airtime)
- International dialing to over 150 countries (international rates apply)
- Prepaid international roaming rates
To keep your mobile number active, refill within 90 days after your minutes expire. After 90 days, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number. If you want to restart service after that time, you will need to activate new service.
Top Customer Reviews
It's a prepaid phone, but I put in the Sim card from my old phone and it worked perfectly with the old service. I was able to keep my old cell phone number and all of my contacts. The phone has a few wallpapers and ringtones, but when I bought it, I couldn't find any more due to the fact that the phone was practically brand new to the market. That also meant I couldn't download free games or apps for it. Still, this phone is really great and reliable for being so cheap.
After a while, I did notice that the phone's sliding mechanism was getting a bit wobbly, but I'm not worried about it. It's not really a big deal. The phone still has a pretty good battery life, even though I've had it, I believe, since August, and I frequently forget to charge it. The sound quality isn't great when you're listening to music, but I've never had any trouble when I was actually talking to someone. Most of the time, people's voices come in pretty clear. The games and apps that the phone came with were pretty fun, and I ended up buying one because it was so addicting. The screen is very clear and has great quality, but the phone only has two themes, black and white. The phone also has IM, supporting Yahoo!, AIM, and Windows Live.
In short, there's not really a whole lot to complain about or talk about with this phone. It's pretty nice for the price, and it works great when it comes to the features I bought it for. I really recommend this phone.
This phone has been dropped, kicked, stepped on, sat on, thrown, tossed, dropped in puddles, and somehow survived over 12 months now. The LCD isn't cracked, the screen isn't damaged and all the buttons are still there and functional. Today I dropped this phone off a second story balcony and watched it land on cement, sending pieces everywhere. The phone survived with only minor cosmetic damages to the case.
The phone itself is a standard QWERTY keyboard. If you call and text all the time, and need a phone that is virtually indestructible (I should mention that I do not have a case for my phone) then this is the phone for you. I do not have an internet plan on my phone, so I cannot comment on that.
If you try to use features beyond the basics, things become less pleasant. The text message box fills up relatively quickly, the key lock doesn't seem to consistently lock (lots of pocket calls), and the camera is so/so at best.
Overall, this was a good purchase and we're satisfied with the product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took a long time to receive and I was not aware that it did not come with a chargerPublished 11 months ago by steve rodriguez
I love the simplicity of this phone! Does everything that I need! Great price and arrived early! I recommend this seller!Published 11 months ago by gil bolden
Don't buy this phone. I bought this phone a month ago, & it went on the fritz & crashed already. !!!! I am very disappointed & would not tell anyone to buy it!!!Published 17 months ago by S.S. Happy
Was an older model to the one i replaced. Disappointed with the apps with this one. Still working after a year though.Published 22 months ago by M.G. Mahoney
Had one and it was a GREAT phone for that vintage and era. But this particular used one, from this particular vendor, was defective.Published 24 months ago by Daylight Vision