|Screen Size||22 inches|
Samsung Touch Of Color T220HD 22-inch LCD HDTV Monitor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Touch of Color bezel - While the crystal-like bezel frame catches light beautifully, it actually reduces reflection of light off the bezel.
- Dolby Digital Surround: An invisible speaker system with Dolby Digital Surround (3 W x 2 ch) gives sound quality to match the impressive picture.
- 10,000 - 1 Dynamic-Contrast Ratio - The ultra-wide range gives you blacks and whites that are full of detail, even under adverse lighting conditions
- 300 cdm2 Brightness
- The T220HD features a built-in full HD 1080p digital HDTV tuner, so you can watch both TV and HDTVDual HDMI inputs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|This Product Is EPEAT Registered|
EPEAT is the authoritative Eco rating system for electronics that uses a comprehensive and transparent process to evaluate a product's environmental performance. With three performance tiers - Gold, Silver and Bronze - EPEAT helps people identify products that are easy to upgrade and recycle, contain fewer toxins, and use less energy. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
What's to like:
- Component input allows connecting older devices without HDMI.
- 2 HDMI ports
- Input source button cycles through only ports that are plugged in.
- digital TV tuner is excellent.
- Build in speaker/headphone jack/audio out port. Speakers are not great, but having them means you don't need extra adaptors to capture the audio from HDMI/component devices.
- Remote control. OSD navigation is so much easier and more intuitive with it. And this is really useful when turning the unit on/off, making this a true LCD TV.
- Has 16:9 aspect ratio option so that pictures don't have to be stretched to full screen.
- Unit is very light, only 13 lb.
- Picture is bright and clear, no dead pixel for me.
- Screen is matte, not glossy.
What's really annoying to me:
- Unit is light because base is mostly plastic, not very rigid.
- touch sensitive power on/off button. Everything else is tactile and on the side of the monitor, except for power.Read more ›
to a PC monitor that ALSO worked well. This is it!
This TV/MONITOR connected to standard TV/INTERNET cable quickly.
Windows XP immediately accepted the monitor, no questions asked.
When I switched to the TV on the remote, it immediately displayed
TV channels. The on-screen menus are clear and progressive; simple
to use.The built-in TV speakers are OK. Frankly, like most TV speakers,
they should be better. Part of my researched buying decision included
the headphone jack. There is only an optical digital audio out connector.
So I connected the TV speakers to my high quality desktop speakers via
an audio cable from the TV headphone jack to the line-in speakers.
Now I have a great TV picture and surreal audio.
CONS: One thing, Samsung should provide a much better user manual that
FULLY explains the connectors/use. I called their tech support (800-726-7864) and surprise, they were fast and helpful.
Several other reviews are critical of the stand, backlighting, weight, etc. Now that I am using this product, I do not understand any of these criticisms. Especially, since the LCD HD TV only added about $50. to the
total cost of replacing my PC monitor.
anyway, just got my 22" T22HD and it is beautiful, and comes with plenty of nice surprises...
for example,it's incredibly easy to assemble: they attach a special turning handle on the stand's phillips-head screws so you don't a screwdriver to put it together (tiny but nice improvement from the last samsung tv i put together: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LNT2354H-23-Inch-HDTV-White/dp/B000N50RUK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1218910378&sr=8-3)
It comes with a ton cables for use with peripherals and PCs (haven't used these yet) and lastly, has a cool touch-based power "button" (no actual button, just press on the bottom right of the monitor's frame to turn it off and on)!
Once you manage to turn it on, the monitor's contrast adds nice depth to images and espn action clips stay pretty sharp.
Don't know much about the TV's longevity yet, but so far am loving every aspect of this red/black samsung 22" HDTV! :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We didn't have HD TV when we purchased this and were pleasantly surprised the clarity of the picture. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Joanne E. Townsend
Quality looks pretty decent although we don't have HDTV hooked up to it so I can't speak on how great the quality can be. Read morePublished on August 20, 2013 by Dawn
I needed a small flat screen for a bedroom in a camp. I am the primary user and being of middle age, I needed to be able to see and hear it. It is just what I needed. Read morePublished on May 30, 2013 by Roxanne Vick
The worst aspect is the power cord. I does not seat stably in the monitor plug. The sound is somewhat trebly . Read morePublished on April 11, 2013 by Angela G. Delacruz
I love the red and black tones of the frame, the image quality is excellent and have a lot of ports in the back.Published on February 3, 2013 by Claudio Castillo
excellent buy, very good product, fast delivery and no delays!
works perfect 100% recommended
could purchase more items of this kind of the same brand
I've mostly use this as a computer monitor for a HP desktop (digital video) and now a Mac Mini (HDMI). It has been working fairly well. Read morePublished on November 24, 2012 by CKYoung