Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 81-90 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on March 15, 2012
I highly recommend this TV over all other brands (besides maybe LG), especially if you want a 40". I spent a while researching this and even went into several stores to see and compare the TVs in-person (which you should ALWAYS do if you're buying a TV!). One of the complaints I heard about his TV is the back-lighting bleeding through the screen and it's most apparent when there is a darker scene. This is true, but don't let it deter you. You may be able to see it, but it is hardly noticeable.

I haven't used the 3D capability yet because I don't have the glasses BUT what I can tell you is that I have seen this model next to the D6300 model (doesn't have 3D capability) and you CAN tell a difference in picture quality. You probably couldn't tell the difference if they weren't side-by-side, but after seeing the clarity difference between the two I thought that if I was going to spend around $1000 on a TV I might as well get one of the best ones on the market so I don't have to buy an new one again for a while.

I RECOMMEND THIS TV

As a side note, considering the high quality of these products I also got a Samsung blu-ray player (Samsung BD-D6500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player). It's great how compatible the TV and blu-ray player are, though I'm sure other blu-ray players work great too; however, I wanted a seamless experience between my products and that's what I got!
on December 30, 2011
Amazon's price was $100 less than other vendors. Delivery was as stated and the delivery staff (both office and actual delivery men were very courteous. I haven't figured out how to use all its features but the picture is very clear and the color is balanced perfectly.
on December 6, 2013
Great tv, the only bad thing is that the back light on it died very fast after getting it. Besides that, this TV is amazing.
on September 24, 2015
Beautiful color but 1 issue is light bleeding in the corners. Not a deal breaker, still a nice looking picture and tv m.
on March 18, 2015
picture quality is good... only for 18 months., after that we got small line on the TV and :( it stopped working now.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
Great TV. Good 3D and love the size. Fits the room well and am impressed with the quality. Clear picture. Love it.
on February 5, 2015
This model does not include a Web browser which is a major lack for a "SmartTV" but the display is great.
on May 31, 2011
for the price this is a great tv. i originally purchased an LG tv but then quickly returned it because i was not happy with the quality. the 3D is good for the most part. i can occasionally see some ghosting but nothing like other people have reported. it seems like they could add more adjustment functionality in the future through internet updates. overall i was extremely happy with the picture quality. the blacks are so incredibly black and the colors are so vivid.
on December 21, 2015
I am so happy with this T.V. The picture is so clear and beautiful.
on November 17, 2015
Nice set. Great having it delivered to my door.